Jeremiah Tilmon (2017 C) commits to Illinois

The news sure is traveling fast, I'm getting texts from people who don't even follow college basketball that closely, let alone Illinois hoops, or recruiting specifically. He just sent shockwaves across Illini land.

hooraybeer

Pittsburgh, PA
tilmon just tweeted out "pressure on you now" and then tagged Goodwin. oh my

2647696-6951925160-vwMin.gif

Chris Yates

Recruiting Correspondent
Michigan
This. Is. Huge! From one LaLumiere guy to another, welcome aboard! I-L-L! :thumb:

2002 Alum here. Was driving around campus remenicing. I took a photo of memorial stadium and then pulled around to the basketball practice facility and went in and took another photo of the court. As I was walking out, I opened our page and saw the news had just been announced. Guess I need to visit here more often!

2002 Alum here. Was driving around campus remenicing. I took a photo of memorial stadium and then pulled around to the basketball practice facility and went in and took another photo of the court. As I was walking out, I opened our page and saw the news had just been announced. Guess I need to visit here more often!

Yes! Yes you do!

Deleted member 14522

D
Welcome aboard Mr. Tilmon! I am so excited to watch him play for the Illini!

Outstanding! Every day is a great day to be an Illini, but this one is better than most.

Next domino: Jordan Goodwin. I think we land him before Labor Day.

Absolutely fantastic!

A lot of options if Goodwin joins and IMO, this will end up a 6-player class.

:illinois:

sacraig

The desert
I'll dust this one off here now that it is finally appropriate again.

Illwinsagain

Cary, IL
I feel much better now. I was thinking that we would have a good year this year, lose too much and struggle in 17-18. This is going to be a re-loading!