MoCoMdIllini

Montgomery County, Maryland
5 5 in the 5th. Isner to serve.

How long might this one go on?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

BananaShampoo

Captain 'Paign
Phoenix, AZ
Even IF Kevin wins, I can't imagine he'll have much left to face the winner of Djokovic-Nadal. Sure has proven to be entertaining, though.

Deleted member 533939

D
Even IF Kevin wins, I can't imagine he'll have much left to face the winner of Djokovic-Nadal. Sure has proven to be entertaining, though.
I don't buy comments like this. First, Djokovic/Nadal still haven't played yet, and their match could easily go 5 as well. And either way, the championship isn't until Sunday. It's the Wimbledon finals. I'm sure everyone will be ready.

That said, the Joker and Nadal are both better and should win either way.

Peoria Illini

Peoria, IL
This is the longest Wimbledon Semifinal match in history.

Isner also played in the longest match ever, spanning 3 days, at Wimbledon. The last set went 70-68, LOL!!!

Still a ways to go for that one!!!

breadman

Herndon, VA
I'm seeing Anderson holds to move to the finals!! Way to go Kevin!!! I-L-L!!

whatahack

St. Peters MO
Un-frickin-believable...... I got tired sitting on butt and watching. Can't even begin to imagine how they must feel.

BananaShampoo

Captain 'Paign
Phoenix, AZ
I don't buy comments like this. First, Djokovic/Nadal still haven't played yet, and their match could easily go 5 as well. And either way, the championship isn't until Sunday. It's the Wimbledon finals. I'm sure everyone will be ready.

That said, the Joker and Nadal are both better and should win either way.
Yeah, uh, I'm still gonna have to disagree with you there.

JSpence

Evansville, IN
Down two sets (2-6, 2-6), he's still not dead against Djokovic, who just held serve to regain a 3-3 tie in the third set.

The match with Fed was tighter, but I can only track this one without video. Hopefully he's picking it up like some are saying.

Anderson holds as well to push it to 4-3. STILL not dead!

JSpence

Evansville, IN
Honestly, he's already matched his double faults (four) from the entire Isner match. It could be that his approach is different for the different opponent (6'2" vs. 6'10"), but it's more likely that he's just not as sharp.

JSpence

Evansville, IN
Taking Djokovic to deuce again, he just saw set point. Back to 40-all, though...

edit: Novak takes three straight points to hold. 5-5 in the third.

JSpence

Evansville, IN
Anderson blanks Djokovic in his next game to quickly hold! Maybe he's breaking through against the master defenseman? Gotta run. Go Kevin! :shield: