LaMelo Ball eligibility article

icengineer

Southern Illinois
I'm guessing a majority of the ppl that are buying the lonzo 1s now are hoping that he crashes and burns so hard that the shoes gain value in infamy

They crashing and burning part I can see. The gaining value in infamy, I do not see.

icengineer

Southern Illinois
Tell that to my Sam Bowie 1s, just silently appreciating in my closet.

Not that I don't believe you, but just cuz I was curious, I just spent 15 minutes searching online and going to several different sneaker price guide sites. Not a single hit on Bowie sneakers. I couldn't even find a photo to see what they looked like. Enlighten me!

kcib8130

Parts Unknown
Not that I don't believe you, but just cuz I was curious, I just spent 15 minutes searching online and going to several different sneaker price guide sites. Not a single hit on Bowie sneakers. I couldn't even find a photo to see what they looked like. Enlighten me!

Tongue in cheek

Agree with this but do not agree with the NCAA making money on the kids name. If jerseys etc sold with the kids number the money should not go to NCAA. Are they an organization for amateurs or a for profit organization for their management. They used to be volunteers.

Agree with this and to me differenent from getting paid to play. Would be a solution much better than paying kids to play as it would only apply to the very top players. Would love to see it challenged in court. Have no respect for those (NCAA) greedy baxxxxds.

ILL in IA

Iowa City
I just wish a nice guy like Steve Alford could catch a break. To bad he is getting off easy with Lavar out of his life. Those guys deserve each other.