Leron Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bailey

Los Angeles
Augie was definitely at least fourth and arguably third. Powell averaged a couple more points but was well behind Augie in every other measurable and in defense.

Augie was third team big ten. Roger was HM. The following year Augie was first team big ten.

Powell was as important as anybody. Helped space the floor because he could score inside and out, and allowed us to switch on D because he could guard the block and the perimeter. He was basically Draymond before Draymond.

I don't know how anyone could really say that about anyone on that team. They all were capable of going off for 30 on any given night. Four we're drafted and one wasn't because he didn't have a true position. Augustine was a stud and if he were here this year we would have won 22-23 games.

Agree with the balance of the team! 30 might be a stretch, though! I wonder did anyone other than Deron even hit 30 that season?

I feel like I remember him getting there. It is obviously easy to see Dee or Luther getting there; I just don't remember it.

Back to Leron: What is the latest rumors? Really hoping he stays to play with the talent we have coming in.

Spoon was the best rebounder we've ever had. He rebounded like Rodman, just had a nose for where the ball was going.

Always though Damir, had he not been injured would have been close to a double double for us. 5.0 Reb per 16 minutes for career, from available stats anyway. Easily could have been a 10-10 guy for us.:chief:

Status
Not open for further replies.