List of Illini Bars

I thought this would be a fun and useful thing to compile! I wanted to get a running list of "Illini bars" in non-Champaign cities. This can include places that advertise themselves as supportive of the Illini, places where Illini fans/clubs regularly meet or even just places that have Illini stuff on the walls. As you'll notice, this is not a highly scrutinized list (for example, Brickhouse Tavern posts stuff about being an Illini bar but also gives shout-outs to Notre Dame and Northwestern). I will start with the ones I'm aware of and edit the list with any new additions:

ILLINOIS
Chicago

Brickhouse Tavern (Wrigleyville)
Dublin's Bar & Grill (Gold Coast)
Joe's on Weed St. (Goose Island)
Mother Hubbard's (River North)
Schoolyard Tavern & Grill (Lake View)
Timothy O'Toole's (Streeterville)

Downers Grove
Orange & Brew Bottle Shop and Tap Room

That's all I am aware of, but I think it would be cool to add to this list! That way if I ever find myself traveling during an Illini game in the right city, I'll know where to head. :cool:

as far as I know NYC has three Crystal Palace bars but 0 for the Illini..

The Metro St Louis Illini Club regularly meets at Tin Roof for games. The Over/Under Bar & Grill downtown has some Illini gear on the walls.

HoopCity

Huntsville, AL
Having recently moved to Huntsville we are looking for ILLINI connections to maybe get a group together here.

Okay, updated list:

ILLINOIS
CHICAGOLAND
Chicago

Brickhouse Tavern (Wrigleyville)
Dublin's Bar & Grill (Gold Coast)
Joe's on Weed St. (Goose Island)
Mother Hubbard's (River North)
Schoolyard Tavern & Grill (Lake View)
Timothy O'Toole's (Streeterville)

Downers Grove
Orange & Brew Bottle Shop and Tap Room

NORTHERN ILLINOIS
Kewanee

Illini Tap

Marseilles
Illini Lounge

Silvis
Chief's Bar and Grill

METRO EAST
Alton

DJ's Bar & Grill

MISSOURI
St. Louis

The Over/Under Bar & Grill
Tin Roof

Thanks for the contributions, everyone!!

drsmitty74

Rochester
Jock's and Jill's in Charlotte, NC. This is where the Charlotte Illini Club meets.

illini55

The Villages, FL
Gator's Dockside in the Villages, FL. We meet for all Illini basketball and football games.

Tacomallini

Washington State
1588945941943.png

Buckethead is an Illini fan?