Looking ahead to 2020-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure the best thread to put this, but interesting listen. Dives into the coaching staff's approach on making strategic adjustments based on analytics, and really just how they built a suitable identity for this year's team.

My two cents, and I'm sure others have mentioned it here throughout this past season, but the ability to be flexible and adapt to your personnel with the top priority of WINNING, as Gentry continuously alluded to in the interview, sets this staff up for considerable success here if they continue to operate this way.

Last edited:

Not sure the best thread to put this, but interesting listen. Dives into the coaching staff's approach on making strategic adjustments based on analytics, and really just how they built a suitable identity for this year's team.

My two cents, and I'm sure others have mentioned it here throughout this past season, but the ability to be flexible and adapt to your personnel with the top priority of WINNING, as Gentry continuously alluded to in the interview, sets this staff up for considerable success here if they continue to operate this way.
Thanks for the post. It is very informative and certainly gives some clues to Giorgi’s offensive struggles as well as possible dissatisfaction on Alan’s part. Does give even more confidence in the coaching staff. Looking forward to next years adaptation.

Thanks for the post. It is very informative and certainly gives some clues to Giorgi’s offensive struggles as well as possible dissatisfaction on Alan’s part. Does give even more confidence in the coaching staff. Looking forward to next years adaptation.
Great listen. I was a little surprised that the turnaround in winning came from changes as a result of analytics and not from reading message boards. ☺️

DReq

Always Illini
Central Illinois
Great listen. I was a little surprised that the turnaround in winning came from changes as a result of analytics and not from reading message boards. ☺
And thank goodness for that!

Joel Goodson

respect my decision™
The roster may very well not be set until August. Not ideal, but totally understandable, given the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.