Sat.___Oct. 17___Purdue (Homecoming)
Sat.___Oct. 24___Minnesota
Sat.___Oct. 31___at Wisconsin
Sat.___Nov. 7____Iowa
Sat.___Nov. 14___at Indiana
Sat.___Nov. 21___Ohio State
Sat.___Nov. 28___at Northwestern

the Front Range
I’m seeing 6-6 as long as we can beat NW or a big home game upset (such as Iowa). I dunno, this isn’t a gimme. If we can actually upgrade our position depth, we might have a shot at another bowl. That Minn, at wisc, Iowa, at Indiana, Ohio St looks to be an ugly stretch. I bet the fan base will overthrow and revolt during the stretch. I can see us lose everyone of those.

BU:1 Trash cans:0
Chicago
Need our redshirts, transfers, and players returning from injury to help this team make big jumps on both sides of the ball next year.

I see anywhere from 5-9 wins next season with 6 or 7 being most likely. We shouldn't be losing much and I hope to see us add a couple impact transfers in weak positions like we did this season. Its still way too soon to say with this team though

6 should again be the bar on the low end, with the reality being 8 or 9 is easily possible, with anything more than that being the gods shining on us.

Of course, some of this could change with roster rollover during the late winter and spring.

We need to add depth to be able to avoid situations like we had today. It'll be nice to have Ford in the mix next year. He's going to be a big time weapon. We need some help on that defensive line and in the defensive backfield.

We need to add depth to be able to avoid situations like we had today. It'll be nice to have Ford in the mix next year. He's going to be a big time weapon. We need some help on that defensive line and in the defensive backfield.
Hope we throw to him. We have thrown to Barker some but not enough

Bonnaroo Land
Y'all are seeing 6 wins? I think the bar here is 8 given another year older, barely losing our starters, and the talent we'll be adding. Am I wrong here? At least 8 and I'll be happy.
Given all you mentioned, less than 7 would be not ideal.

Fri.___Sept. 4___Illinois State
Sat.___Sept. 12__UConn
Sat.___Sept. 19__Bowling Green
Sat.___Sept. 26__--bye---
Sat.___Oct. 3____at Rutgers
Sat.___Oct. 10___at Nebraska
Sat.___Oct. 17___Purdue (Homecoming)
Sat.___Oct. 24___Minnesota
Sat.___Oct. 31___at Wisconsin
Sat.___Nov. 7____Iowa
Sat.___Nov. 14___at Indiana
Sat.___Nov. 21___Ohio State
Sat.___Nov. 28___at Northwestern
Here's my interpretation of how next season should play out.
Illinois st.....W
Uconn........ W
Bowling...... W although not easy
Rutgers...... W
Nebraska .. L @ nebraska tough
To beat at home
Purdue..... W
Minnesota.. W
Wisconsin L avenge the loss
Iowa .... W finally beat them !
Indiana.. W
Ohio st.... L
N' western.. W.....

That puts us at 9 and 3 and ranked in the top 25 for the first time in forever.... Not unreasonable expectations right???
(Being facetious)
In all actuality its possible but tough...
7 and 5.. or 8 and 4 are more likely and the bar should be set at minimum of 7...

I think the expectation on a yearly basis should be 7 wins. If you meet that expectation your bowling with a win to spare and if you exceed expectations your going to a solid bowl and most likely beating superior teams.

I would love to see 9-3 and I think it's possible but I think 7 Is most likely. Hopefully with some more of these wins looking less fluky since we should have some more depth

Orange Krush '04 & '05
Fri.___Sept. 4___Illinois State W
Sat.___Sept. 12__UConn W
Sat.___Sept. 19__Bowling Green W
Sat.___Sept. 26__--bye---
Sat.___Oct. 3____at Rutgers W
Sat.___Oct. 10___at Nebraska W
Sat.___Oct. 17___Purdue (Homecoming) W
Sat.___Oct. 24___Minnesota L
Sat.___Oct. 31___at Wisconsin L
Sat.___Nov. 7____Iowa L
Sat.___Nov. 14___at Indiana W
Sat.___Nov. 21___Ohio State L
Sat.___Nov. 28___at Northwestern W
8-4. Let's take the next step.

I can see this going 4-8 or 8-4 and anywhere in between.

Cincinnati, OH
We have to start 4-0.

Then we can win our homecoming game versus Purdue, and shock the world with a victory over Ohio State to get to 6-6.

This is the non-negotiable. Have to be 4-0 going into that Nebraska game. Anything below that would be unacceptable barring a massive upset later on in the season to make up for the terrible loss.

Cincinnati, OH
Start 4-0. Find a way to win two games amongst the string of @Nebraska, Purdue, and Minnesota. Beat one of Iowa or Northwestern. Win the bowl game to get to 8 wins? That's the goal (for me).

**Subject to change.

Captain 'Paign
Phoenix, AZ
Start 4-0. Find a way to win two games amongst the string of @Nebraska, Purdue, and Minnesota. Beat one of Iowa or Northwestern. Win the bowl game to get to 8 wins? That's the goal (for me).

**Subject to change.
Expectations should be and will be higher than that for next year, and they should be.