Mark Smith cleared to play for Missouri this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdDog9048

The Chief Lives
Chicago, IL
I'm really hoping this comes down to Mizzou making a mistake and reading something incorrectly. Really lean into the MizNoz reputation.

We do not know what the basis for the petition was, so I think people are jumping to conclusions on why it was granted and whether it was the right or wrong decision. Since this information will be protected by privacy laws, we'll likely never find out. So it is what it is and life goes on. One year earlier (or later) would not make a lot of difference. It was going to happen and Mark Smith would have had 3 years of eligibility anyway.

We do not know what the basis for the petition was, so I think people are jumping to conclusions on why it was granted and whether it was the right or wrong decision. Since this information will be protected by privacy laws, we'll likely never find out. So it is what it is and life goes on. One year earlier (or later) would not make a lot of difference. It was going to happen and Mark Smith would have had 3 years of eligibility anyway.

What would we do without your guidance.

What would we do without your guidance.
52136F47-D3A6-4D10-83BD-457AAA80B335.gif

Deleted member 8213

D
Sam Snelling (RockMNation) seems to think it by be as simple as Underwood not objecting to him playing this year.

I guess he has a gameplan for Jason Kidd? This really makes a mockery of NCAA transfer rules btw. :noidea:

Deleted member 643761

D
I guess I'm curious what the basis for such a waiver might be.

redwingillini11

White and Sixth
North Aurora
Outrageous. Well, the time to crush Missouri is here. I hope the supporting cast and coach are ready for this.

westms77

Gilbert, AZ
I would think this would be opening up a can of worms for the NCAA...if he’s claiming he got unfair treatment that seems crazy..who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.