Memorial Day

Northbrook
While you are enjoying your holiday festivities, please remember those that made the ultimate sacrifice for our country.

Tiny Illini
The basement of the Alamo
Thank you to those who laid down their lives so that I may do as I please in the greatest country in the world.

Southeast IL
I was glad to see Obama mentioned Vietnam vets and that we should remember and respect them. he even said it wasnt right how our soldiers in Vietnam were treated when they came home.

that is personal to me because my dad was in Vietnam, and I know how he was treated when he came home. I remember watching with him on tv when soldiers returning from Afghanistan were greeted as heroes and given parades as they returned. he said they didnt do that for us when we came home.

every person who called vietnam vets baby killers and spit on them or taunted them or cursed at them should be ashamed of themselves.

Southeast IL
Thank you to those who laid down their lives so that I may do as I please in the greatest country in the world.
"all gave some, some gave all. some stood through for the red, white, and blue, and some had to fall"