Michigan 79, Illinois 69 POSTGAME

Dan

Admin

Last edited:

SKane

Tennessee
The cat predicted 80 - 64.

ILL did six points better than the cat expected.

Deleted member 4960

D
Looks like they lost it at the free throw line. We out scored them in 2pt and three point baskets. Outshot by 15 attempts at the free throw line. How comes we don’t get the home cooking like everyone else?

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
We turned them over 11 times in the first half. Once again our second half is like the Little League'r standing in the outfield watching the planes fly overhead, or picking dandelions.

Good film for BU to show the team. Did Kipper play the 2nd half? What happened to our 3 pt game? The fr will play more in certain games surely, out of sync the 2nd half other than transition.

We're improving.Fouling less but still struggle with rebounding and can't guard the paint,but we all knew these two things would be our weakness before the season started.

Looks like they lost it at the free throw line. We out scored them in 2pt and three point baskets. Outshot by 15 attempts at the free throw line. How comes we don’t get the home cooking like everyone else?
We were not going to be the blemish that kept Michigan from a number #1 seed. We only had 2 more fouls than them, but all of their's put them on the line. There was definitely no home cooking.

They should not have 8 of the points they got and that probably would have made it a very close game. The ball knocked out in the first, that was obviously knocked out by Michigan and then they get three points out of what should have been our possession. Then the double dribble that wasn't called, gave them another 3 and then of course the technical gave 2 more. We just get those two horrible calls and this game is extremely close, I think anyway.

Team is looking better. :)

No idea where this is coming from. I saw so many execution mistakes I couldn't keep track of them. Michigan, on the road, controlled us the whole way, just as expected. And honestly, that's wasn't Michigan's A game by a long shot.

I didn't see anything in this game that made me think we'll get over the hump. We might at some point, but I didn't see it here tonight. Still plenty of freshman mistakes, and the whole doesn't look much different than the sum of the parts.

Deleted member 633632

D
Was I mistaken or did I see the whole Griffin crew in attendance?? I don't mess with Twitter so somebody check the tweets for me!