Monumental Posts

That's a winner!!
OH
This is my 4000th post.

From now on I expect to see all other milestone posts in here, whatever you want to post, that's fine, but do it!

Of all the gin joints...
Winnetka
3,500. I remember my first post. All I wanted was a copy of the Illinois/Arizona game. Two and half years and thousands of hours later...imagine if I had invested that time in something productive!:D

3,500. I remember my first post. All I wanted was a copy of the Illinois/Arizona game. Two and half years and thousands of hours later...imagine if I had invested that time in something productive!:D
Congratulations! This will be up there with the birth of your first child.

Orange Krush Class of 2013
Stanford, CA
Dan, you should set it up so every monumental post is automatically copied into this thread. Then we would have some random snapshots of everyone at their finest!

The irrelevent sage
But what about quality? Have I been deluding myself? Isn't quality better than quantity? Isn't style better than size? Ooops, this is heading in the wrong direction. ;)

Thanks guys! Without posts, this forum will be a very dull place.

Whoa, some of you guys are CLAZY!!!

I would have more by now as well, but I always take a vacation after the college basketball season, and make my way back in the fall just before the season starts again. If my postings were put on a chart, you would see the spike in posts every year.

Congrats though on your productivity, or lack there of.

That would actually be cool :)

But once everybody starts crossing that barrier....

We should only reserve it for the 10,000th post hehe... that way, we really know it was important.

Kind of off topic, but is there any way I can go back and look at my first posts?

Because when I click on see all posts on my profile, it only goes to 200. I was just interested to see how dumb some of my posts where when I first came on the site.:)

Illini Foot Soldier
Kind of off topic, but is there any way I can go back and look at my first posts?

Because when I click on see all posts on my profile, it only goes to 200. I was just interested to see how dumb some of my posts where when I first came on the site.:)
Ok, I think I figured it out.

1. Search ---> Advanced Search
2. Enter your User Name
3. Under Search Options, Sort Results "Last Posting Date in Ascending Order"
4. Under Search Options, Show Results as "Posts"
5. Click "Search Now"

The first result should be your first post on IL.com

Yes, go here-

http://www.illinoisloyalty.com/Forums/search.php

- enter your username in Username
- check "exact name"
- Sort Results by "Last Posting Date" and "Ascending"
- Show Results as "Posts"

* search *