Monumental Posts

I think I have gotten progressively dumber.

New York, NY
I was very disappointed to find that my first point was just boring and lacked any sort of wit or a sense of humor.

I think i've disappointed myself.. I remember after the first six months of signing up my average posts per day was somewhere around 12 a day and I was on pace to become a top 5 poster in less than one year. Life goes on though, I guess.

5,000!!!11!ONE11!
Truly momentous. Actually, I'm pretty sure I remember your very first post. You'd seen a pickup game at IMPE with DMac, Rodney Alexander, and all the other guys who were new at the time, and you posted an unusually detailed description for the rest of us. Not many posters have such memorable entrances. We could've known you'd turn out special... :thumb: :D :illinois:

Captain 'Paign
Phoenix, AZ
Truly momentous. Actually, I'm pretty sure I remember your very first post. You'd seen a pickup game at IMPE with DMac, Rodney Alexander, and all the other guys who were new at the time, and you posted an unusually detailed description for the rest of us. Not many posters have such memorable entrances. We could've known you'd turn out special... :thumb: :D :illinois:
True. That was my first post. In fact, the reason I found this board was because I was so excited seeing a batch of good recruits playing (it had been a few years since we'd had a recruiting class to be excited about) that I just had to find a place to post about it. Searched on google and this place came up, so I joined. Good move on my part. :chief::illinois::illinois::chief:

Admin
^^^ whoa I remember that

Ah ha here it is, glad you found IL Banana :thumb: Your third post:

IMPE Scrimmage... (07/22/2007)

Captain 'Paign
Phoenix, AZ
Nice. Funny how first impressions look in hindsight.

I forgot I had been lurking for a while before I joined the site. I guess the scrimmage gave me a reason to post.

The camera never lies
Champaign
Congrats Nana- but the question is, how did you come up with your name?

Champaign
This is post 500 for me. Not as monumental as some of you, but I think this thread idea is a really good one so I'm posting here. :)

The camera never lies
Champaign
Congrats Thach! Going to VB this weekend?

The camera never lies
Champaign
I'm wasting my 2,000 post on this!

belIeve
Congrats Nana- but the question is, how did you come up with your name?
There's a flickr poster from uc that referred to (him/her)self as shampoobanana. Is the wordplay a local thing?