Monumental Posts

The irrelevent sage
4 years and I am 210. I guess somebody has to read this stuff too :).

As I had said before, this forum is fun because of the posters. So keep it up folks! I will stick with quality! :laugh:

Champaign, IL
Just realized 100+. Want to say "thanks" for answering my questions and I feel like I'm learning a lot more about some aspects of different sports that I thought I knew a little bit about. And, I'm sure there's more to learn!

Champaign, IL
Thought I'd bump this up so it would be on people's minds. Noticed that buglebob and MTILLINOIS just crossed the 1,000 posts threshhold and
Dan has gone past 8,000!!

Congratulations to all!!

Champaign, IL
Great job, Drew! I'm not far behind at 800+. You're more knowledgeable about a lot of the sports aspects than I am--keep up the good work!

500!

500th POST !!!:illinois::clappy::illinois:

It's nothing compared to some of your guys but still it's something. I don't think I've ever posted 500 posts on one site before. 1,000 here I come!

500th POST !!!:illinois::clappy::illinois:

It's nothing compared to some of your guys but still it's something. I don't think I've ever posted 500 posts on one site before. 1,000 here I come!
:congrats:

You and me both brother. I've never made 1,000 posts before on a site, but I think I've gone over 500 before.

Champaign, IL
So, when you add all of the posts for photo galleries (that Dan posted for you), you're actually at 5500+??

HQ for Perry/Christie 2012
1000!

Hey all. Sorry for being MIA for a while. Had some personal issues but much to the chagrin of the libs here, I am back and as venomous as ever. Hope everyone is well.