NBA / Illini in the Pros Thread

Deleted member 236589

D
And I’m pissed because my Rip City Meyers jersey just came in last week.
Word was out there that three of those jerseys were sold from the manufacturer. His parents each got one and now we know where the last one went. :)

Did a quick run through on the NBA Summer League Rosters. Saw Kendrick Nunn (Heat) and Rayvonette Rice (Suns). Did I miss anybody who wore the Orange & Blue?

If the Bulls don't trade for Russell Westbrook, the United Center should be burned to the ground.

Former Krush Cow
South Bend, IN
Rayvonte Rice ballin for the Suns in summer league! 19 points with 5 three’s.
Apparently he has been playing in the Iranian professional basketball league. What a strange destination.

KNunn with 40 tonight. I would think that cements him a spot on the final team.
I think the original KN (not Kipper) will easily make the Heat roster. I know some look down on him because of his incident, but he was an unbelievable competitor as an Illini...one of my favorites on that roster. If he didn't get booted, I reckon Illini would have made tournament and JG would still be here...JG departing may be silver lining with KN incident. He seems to have learned from mistake and flourishing beyond Illini. I will be cheering for him....and warriors may be having regrets letting him slip away.