NBA Playoffs

Ryllini

Lombard
In my opinion, this has been a fantastic start to the playoffs. There is actually a little unpredictability to these games right now. I do believe the East is wide open and the Warriors still look like the best to me out in the west(even though they lost today).

I recommend trying to catch a Jazz game. They are a true team, very balanced. That arena brings back some memories of the Bulls/Jazz series in the 90's. Super loud.

Bailey

Los Angeles
In my opinion, this has been a fantastic start to the playoffs. There is actually a little unpredictability to these games right now. I do believe the East is wide open and the Warriors still look like the best to me out in the west(even though they lost today).

I recommend trying to catch a Jazz game. They are a true team, very balanced. That arena brings back some memories of the Bulls/Jazz series in the 90's. Super loud.

It's been incredible. So many story lines to follow. Heat/Sixers has been my favorite series so far. Boston/Milwaukee would be right there too if the Bucks weren't so infuriating at times. Excited to see if New Orleans can keep the ball rolling too. Pacers/Cavs. Love Utah's balance, but I find OKC wholly unwatchable generally, so I haven't caught much of it. Could really do a thread on every series.

I’m in to the rockets wolves/series. Loving the timberbulls right now. Much more competitive a series than I was anticipating. Nice to see DRose playing well again too.

The upcoming rockets/warriors western conference finals will be the real nba finals though.

Ryllini

Lombard
These 1/8 matchups are better than what normally would be. Both 8 seeds were 3 and 4 seeds a month ago, so definitely not bad teams.

Bailey

Los Angeles
Great first half between Rockets/Wolves. Enjoying the DRose renaissance. Lightning in a bottle on offense..still occasionally looks like this on the other end

giphy.gif

Bailey

Los Angeles
I've mostly avoided Utah/OKC but the Ingles v PG relentless trash talk is extremely good

Bailey

Los Angeles
Well that was better than expected. Curry & Lebron trading blows at the end of regulation is why you tune in though.

Ryllini

Lombard
A Lebron fan, I am not! It's pleasing to me to see him sitting at 0-3 here in the Finals.

How does Lebron not pick up KD at half court when he caught the ball last night when it was 103-100 instead of sagging off and switching off to Steph? KD was hot from all over last night, I guarantee you he doesn’t pull up from 35 ft like he did for the dagger if Lebron is in his grill like I think he should have been.