NCAA Issues/Scandals/Corruption

South Carolina
Happy Will Wade didn't get to play in the tournament this year. The denial game only bought him more time and he just burned a year

Happy Will Wade didn't get to play in the tournament this year. The denial game only bought him more time and he just burned a year
SI had an article today saying a tape recording will be played on HBO on March 31st, which will change his life. Not for the better.

Scottsdale, AZ
The documentary helped me understand all that was going on. Basically, the middle guy took the blame and a few assistant coaches. The head coaches and the shoe companies basically got away with paying players. It appears Wade (LSU) and Miller (U of A) will get away with the NCAA violations. If you don't hate Miller, you will after seeing this film... for his blatant behavior and how he talked about one of his players in very racist language. If I was a young BB player, I would never step foot on the LSU or U of A campus!

St. Peters MO
It certainly appears that someone told the FBI to back off. As usual...money talks and bull---- walks.