The Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently I'm the only one expecting next to nothing from Nova. Oregon is definitely my dark horse.

Wasn’t sure where to post this. But this was crazy to me, look at where Penn State stands amongst 1-4 seeds in this upcoming tournament in a predictor that is highly accurate of who performs well in the tournament.
5D783F20-6DDC-4997-B5A7-7C427A841F5B.png

ivwilsoniv

Aurora, IL
Not sure if you guys realized this, but in that Midwest region, there is the possibility of a matchup between all-time-least-favorite coaches for Illini fans: Bruce Pearl vs. Kelvin Sampson.

Not sure if you guys realized this, but in that Midwest region, there is the possibility of a matchup between all-time-least-favorite coaches for Illini fans: Bruce Pearl vs. Kelvin Sampson.

What did Kelvin Sampson do? I see a lot of people on here hate him, what did I miss?

CAIllini

West Coast
I just joined...use your IL username as your bracket entry name.

What did Kelvin Sampson do? I see a lot of people on here hate him, what did I miss?

You missed the beginning of the end for Illinois Basketball.

http://www.news-gazette.com/sports/...-02-15/weber-sidesteps-sampson-situation.html

I was in Krush when Sampscum and IDKWTI came to IL after this all went down. We had all given our cell phone numbers to another member of Krush who was in C section. (Yes back then we had more Krush members then could sit in the floor seats) During a second half free throw the C section members were to call the ones on the floor so all of the phones went off at once, but unfortunately IU didn't shoot a 2nd half free throw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.