[youtube]fHGq9ierEx4[/youtube]
orange-koolaid-02.jpg

Last edited:
[upside down orange Kool-Aid Man]

Did not see that loss coming...

Last edited:

Deleted member 631370

D
We make some of the most boneheaded decisions.....

Here's the lesson learned. You take an entire half of basketball off, and you cannot expect to win. Even despite a gallant effort to come back and take the lead. You go into halftime down big, and it will bite you in the ***.

I guess it's all about playing for next season.

Deleted member 652352

D
Our player under 2 minutes. In every.single.game.

Also, inbounds plays.

BananaShampoo

Captain 'Paign
Phoenix, AZ
Illinois: #1 in the nation at shooting themselves in the foot.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Deleted member 631370

D
Let’s not play in United Center anymore

Meh. Let's start by fielding a good team. Then, the UC will seem like a more hospitable environment.

We're all tired of having a crappy team in both sports. Especially basketball. We all remember the classics at the UC against Arizona and Kansas and schools like that. Now, we're getting beat by the likes New Mexico State.

But hats off to them. They're a better team than we are. They'll challenge for another NCAA tourney bid. We are headed for a 16-15 type of season.

No more saying we are a young team. We've had too many close games to not have learned our lesson on how to win a game.

Embarrassing, expected more from this team. Underwood can say that he doesn't care who starts but it matters if every first half is lacking energy

This reminds me of the football team a year or two ago making comebacks in the 4th quarter. Usually too little too late.

ILL in IA

Iowa City
I can live with the learning how to work the BU offense. But executing inbounds plays is basketball 101. No excuse for these mistakes.

Again, Underwood is the right person for the job, no doubt, but today he completely contradicts himself, calling the TO that we got a 35 foot look out of.

Please, please, please, there are tons of other inbounds plays under the hoop besides a 1-4 flat look Brad where you toss it up and hope your big gets it.

What is wrong with calling a timeout when you’re not sure inbounding the b-ball??? We just gave that away. Unbelievable.

Underwood needs to spend an entire practice sesssion to just inbounding.

The out of bounds play calling and last possession shot to tie/go ahead in games is atrocious for a coaching staff with this pedigree. We are shooting ourselves in the foot numerous times in numerous games. The first half goes on players, the 2nd goes on the coaches at the end of the day.

Deleted member 631370

D
This reminds me of the football team a year or two ago making comebacks in the 4th quarter. Usually too little too late.

I'm afraid this is going to be our MO. Come out of the gate totally flat, furiously make up ground, and then piss it all away with boneheaded plays and lack of execution when it matters.

Again.....it's all about building for next season. But optimism is fading with each passing fiasco.

Gotta recruit.

archgrad2006

Indianapolis
I think that might be the last game I watch all year. This team is weak and has no consistent leadership. Ugh. When do pitchers and catchers report to spring training...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Illiniaaron

Geneseo, IL
I never understood why some fans had such high expectations for this season. This is a pretty big rebuilding project. This roster has too many guards and no size at all. I would be surprised if this team finishes above .500. This will take another couple years of recruiting to put together a roster that makes sense.

PJD86

Texas
I can live with the learning how to work the BU offense. But executing inbounds plays is basketball 101. No excuse for these mistakes.

This is where I'm at

And we won't get to the 15 games I had us winning at this point, which sucks, but its still about the future

I can forgive the rest but not the basic fundamental stuff......

Let's get Mizzou