NFL Playoffs

jmwillini

Tolono, IL
Atlanta Seattle game was really good. Atlanta's defense was surprisingly good.

New Englad Houston has been okay so far. Whitney Mercillus having a great game so far.

Ransom Stoddard

Ordained Dudeist Priest
Bloomington, IL
Atlanta Seattle game was really good. Atlanta's defense was surprisingly good.

New Englad Houston has been okay so far. Whitney Mercillus having a great game so far.
Ryan's got a great shot at MVP. His numbers this year are ridiculous.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Ransom Stoddard

Ordained Dudeist Priest
Bloomington, IL
It's a great day for football!! IMO these are 2 of the best Conference Championship matchups I've seen (esp in the same season) in a while.

I'm calling Falcons over Packers and Patriots over steelers. We're likely to see some crazy QB stats in both games.

Superbowl LI - Falcons over Pats in a close game.

Ryllini

Lombard
Is it me, or has the entire playoffs been incredibly blah to date? There have been some great performances, but as far as games, only 2 have been close so far.

Ransom Stoddard

Ordained Dudeist Priest
Bloomington, IL
Is it me, or has the entire playoffs been incredibly blah to date? There have been some great performances, but as far as games, only 2 have been close so far.

I guess it depends on POV. I'm a Falcons fan and don't mind cheering for the Pats. I hate the Cowboys, Giants, and Seahawks so this has been a fun few weeks for me. I think it's going to be a heck of a Super Bowl.

danielb927

Orange Krush Class of 2013
Rochester, MN

2/10 games have been competitive. I had fun while the Packers were on their run but if you were a casual fan with no dog in the fight, I agree it's been pretty meh. I do think Pats-Falcons should be a good game if the Falcons play anything like they did today.

Illiniaaron

Geneseo, IL

I agree-other than the divisional playoff weekend the games have been pretty boring.