NFL Thread 2019-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illiniaaron

Geneseo, IL
Lucky does not even begin to describe what the Bears are to have won that game. I know the season is only two weeks old but they don't look like a very good team.

That roughing the passer call on Bradley Chubb was completely bogus and handed the game to Chicago. The game should not have been decided by that

Last edited:

chiefini

Rockford, Illinois
Well, my Illini lost one yesterday by a field goal with 3 seconds left on the clock-my Bears were due to win one with one second on the clock! We’ve got kickers! :thumb:

BananaShampoo

Captain 'Paign
Phoenix, AZ
The Broncos were basically the Illini today. Sorry Broncos fans. We know how you feel.

illini80

Forgottonia
Wonder if next year Nagy will have the offense actually prepare a little in the preseason. That was a hot mess.

A win is a win, but the offense needs a lot of work.

source.gif

Wonder if next year Nagy will have the offense actually prepare a little in the preseason. That was a hot mess.
Washington has given up 31 and 32 in their two games so far. If the Bears can’t score next Monday, we may officially have a problem.

Yeah, it would have been. Heard there were reports of fans leaving after the Fuller pick in the 4th. Any truth to that? Any reason why they did?

Not that I saw. It seemed pretty full the whole game. Best road environment I’ve been in. Those last 2 minutes. Man.

Bears fans represented well. Some of the Denver fans were super salty.

KBLEE

Montgomery, IL
That roughing the passer call on Bradley Chubb was completely bogus and handed the game to Chicago. The game should not have been decided by that

They called it the same for both teams. You aren't allowed to land on the QB with the weight of your body.

The one the called on Leonard Floyd was twice as bad, because it was the RB and not the QB. Might as well make it flag football at this point.

They called it the same for both teams. You aren't allowed to land on the QB with the weight of your body.

The one the called on Leonard Floyd was twice as bad, because it was the RB and not the QB. Might as well make it flag football at this point.

Exactly. It’s the right call, but it’s a dumb rule.

Wow Antonio Brown released by the Pats! What a knucklehead!

Go Bears! A little offense would be a great thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.