NFL Thread 2019-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good 2nd quarter from the Bears. Even if it's against a a bad defense in Washington, at least getting Mitch and the offense some confidence heading into next week's divisional match-up vs. the Vikings is huge. The defense will always be there but the offense needs to be better.

Washington is terribad.

Also, I feel like their on-line is jumping early on like 50% of their snaps.

Well the Bears made things a bit too interesting in the 2nd half but a win is a win. Offense was improved a bit, but part of that may have been going against an inferior defense in Washington. Have plenty to work on heading into a game vs. Minnesota on Sunday.

Somebody’s fantasy team got a bazillion points from the bears defense tonight

Illwinsagain

Cary, IL
I know that the pass/run ratio is way off this year, but if teams are selling out against the run, daring Mitch to beat them, what are the Bears supposed to do?

KBLEE

Montgomery, IL
I know that the pass/run ratio is way off this year, but if teams are selling out against the run, daring Mitch to beat them, what are the Bears supposed to do?

Throw a slew of 4-5 yard passes. :rolleyes:

I’m unhealthily entertained by watching Trubisky climb the Bears’ career passing yardage list. A reminder of the Bears’ horrible history of quarterbacks.

He passed George Blanda last night to take 14th. (A reminder: Blanda was primarily a kicker with the Bears and didn’t switch to being mostly a qb until his AFL days with the Oilers and Raiders.) If Mitch passes for at least 180 yards next week, he’ll overtake Rex Grossman and Vince Evans.

Illwinsagain

Cary, IL
I’m unhealthily entertained by watching Trubisky climb the Bears’ career passing yardage list. A reminder of the Bears’ horrible history of quarterbacks.

He passed George Blanda last night to take 14th. (A reminder: Blanda was primarily a kicker with the Bears and didn’t switch to being mostly a qb until his AFL days with the Oilers and Raiders.) If Mitch passes for at least 180 yards next week, he’ll overtake Rex Grossman and Vince Evans.
Wow, surprised that he can catch them in 2 years.

Wow, surprised that he can catch them in 2 years.

Barring a catastrophic injury that causes him to miss most of the rest of the season, Mitch should end up in 8th all-time by year’s end.

It’ll get real interesting next year if he can hit 3rd place without actually doing anything particularly special to get there.

Illwinsagain

Cary, IL
Barring a catastrophic injury that causes him to miss most of the rest of the season, Mitch should end up in 8th all-time by year’s end.

It’ll get real interesting next year if he can hit 3rd place without actually doing anything particularly special to get there.
Without looking, Cutler and Luckman in the top spots?

Status
Not open for further replies.