North Carolina 71, Gonzaga 65

Deleted member 16340

D
I think that the combination of the violations of at least the spirit, if not the intent of the college life by what is supposedly an upper echelon institution of higher learning coupled with what I felt, was a clear bias on the part of a supposedly neutral officiating team, robbed me of my passion for the event that has become the NCAA tournament. We wouldn't be having this discussion if the Zags could make a lions share of their freethrows...

dgcrow

Kelso, WA
I think that the combination of the violations of at least the spirit, if not the intent of the college life by what is supposedly an upper echelon institution of higher learning coupled with what I felt, was a clear bias on the part of a supposedly neutral officiating team, robbed me of my passion for the event that has become the NCAA tournament. We wouldn't be having this discussion if the Zags could make a lions share of their freethrows...

Or if Karnowski had made a few more of those bunny shots.

whovous

Washington, DC
I was bewildered at how many shots he missed. Amazing that he has the most career games played in the NCAA, surpassing Battier.

In all those games, did he never play against a center close to him in size? He really seemed intimidated by Meeks. All of his shots and moves were way too tentative.

icengineer

Southern Illinois
I am shocked that MOP went to Berry. Meeks had far more impacts on both ends. Not impressed with the guard play for both teams.

I have to agree with you on this. Meeks played a heck of a game and more then held his own against the Polish Man Mountain. Berry played ok, considering his injuries, but by no means was he 'Outstanding'.