Paint the Hall Chief

BillyBob1

Champaign
The DIA had a note taped to our seats, only lower level, didn’t see them in B or C telling how we are expected to behave. What an absolute joke it was.

Probably a few moreChief shirts, actually saw some Krush wearing them. I thought they were banned from wearing them.

Chief wasn’t there tonight.

It was kind of nothing. A few more Chief shirts in evidence than usual, particularly in the Krush. Lower level seats appeared to have papers with the Chief printed on them.

If you hadn't told me it was going to be a Chief game beforehand, I would have had no idea.

danielb927

Orange Krush Class of 2013
Rochester, MN
The DIA had a note taped to our seats, only lower level, didn’t see them in B or C telling how we are expected to behave. What an absolute joke it was.

Probably a few moreChief shirts, actually saw some Krush wearing them. I thought they were banned from wearing them.

Chief wasn’t there tonight.

Unless things have changed since 2013, there's never been a rule against Krush members wearing Chief things. Illini Pride board members, though, did have that rule when working as "Krush Helpers" since we were acting as sort of University/DIA representatives in that capacity.

I thought it was hilarious that in the news gazette, it was reported that the anti chief people actually made a request of BTN that they not broadcast the game due to paint the hall chief. BTN did'nt even air the game. It was FS1.
What idiots.

mattcoldagelli

The Transfer Portal
Looks like a non-event that still managed to result in embarrassing coverage, so all in all, as dumb an idea as advertised!

Ransom Stoddard

Ordained Dudeist Priest
Bloomington, IL
Journalists could at least stop referring to Chief as a mascot, but that toothpaste is long out of the tube.

Dan

Admin
I abandoned the Chief bandwagon when I learned I was sharing it with people like that. Caused me to examine my motives. They were found wanting.