• Geronimo Allison

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Malik Turner

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Josh Imatorbhebhe

Votes: 16 19.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who are your top 3 WR's? Did not have room for other on this one so comment below if you have someone else.

Deleted member 654622

D
Surprised to see multiple Behbe votes. Yes he had great TD numbers this last year but he also dropped too many gimmies and it was only one year compared to the other players on the list.

If not for the injuries, Mikey might have been #1. Greg Lewis was #3 on his own team and I gave very real consideration to making him my third choice here.

I remember, as a young teenager, going to Illini games and seeing this number 6 coming out of the tunnel with the team just jumping and hyping the team and crowd. Brandon Lloyd was a fun player to watch. He was really good.

Benn was a beast and AJ Jenkins put up really good numbers his last year.

I personally voted Lloyd, Benn, and Dudek. Just from his Freshman year and what he could have been I had to go Dudek. The only 2 I did not really consider is GMO and Turner and there are arguments for them too.

I personally voted Lloyd, Benn, and Dudek. Just from his Freshman year and what he could have been I had to go Dudek. The only 2 I did not really consider is GMO and Turner and there are arguments for them too.
A.J. Jenkins had an amazing senior season that not only gets him into the top 3, but lead to him being drafted in the first round. Eventually was a huge bust, but man was that season fun to watch.

GrayGhost77

Centennial, CO
I chose the same 3, although it was really close between Dudek (limited sample size) and Jenkins. I really think Dudek could have been #1 among all of them if not for injuries so he got the edge.

Lloyd, Benn and Jenkins were my votes. In that order.

Kelvin Hayden should get an honorable mention. JuCo transfer had a nice junior year, switched to DB as a senior, became a 2nd round draft pick and had a really solid NFL career.

Lloyd, Benn and Jenkins were my votes. In that order.

Kelvin Hayden should get an honorable mention. JuCo transfer had a nice junior year, switched to DB as a senior, became a 2nd round draft pick and had a really solid NFL career.

Hayden will be on the list for CB

Hayden will be on the list for CB

And he deserves to be. I just thought he should be HM for WR because had he not switched positions to be the best player on the defensive side of the ball his senior year, he likely still would have been the best WR on the team.

That was a bad football team that still saw Thomas, Hayden and Weatherford have good, long NFL careers.

A.J. Jenkins had an amazing senior season that not only gets him into the top 3, but lead to him being drafted in the first round. Eventually was a huge bust, but man was that season fun to watch.

My tattoo artist tattooed a bunch of Illini players and he told me "AJ was in the other day for a tattoo (right after the season) and I told him I'd tattoo him for free if he gets drafted in the first 2 rounds.....he's good, but he ain't getting drafted that high." I agreed and soon after he went 1st round. Crazy.

Went Lloyd, Benn, Jenkins
If Dudek didn't get injured so much, probably could've had him at least at 3, feel awful for the guy.