Poll: Which 1st year player will contribute the most?

Which 1st year player will contribute most this year?

• Andre Curbello

Votes: 42 27.3%
  • Adam Miller

Votes: 78 50.6%
  • Austin Hutcherson

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Jacob Grandison

Votes: 13 8.4%
  • Coleman Hawkins

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Brandon Lieb

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Benjamin Bosmans-Verdonk (Including due to hardly playing)

Votes: 3 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Illwinsagain

Cary, IL
This prediction would be easier, if we knew the decisions of Ayo and Kofi. So, I went with Ayo going pro and Kofi staying on the team. I am buying the hype on and picked Hutcherson, thinking that he will play the "Luther" position. I almost went Curbello, thinking he could free up Trent to play the positionless "2". If Kofi stays in the draft, then I would have gone Grandison, but I think Giorgi will be starting the positionless "4".

haasi

New York
Miller and Curbelo both look like awesome talents but I’m going Miller because I think his body is more ready for this level and he’ll be more ready defensively. Also excited about hutch and grand. hope all four play major roles and show out.

Thank Calvin for the idea!

Was curious how many people were as high on Curbelo as Miller. They're ranked similarly (32 & 43 on 247sports), but I think most people would say Miller has a higher ceiling. Can't wait to see how they do.

BBV. Takes over Kipper's role... 'good' Kip with a better shot.

I had a hard time. I was between miller and hutch just because we always seem short on long athletic wings and we finally got some.

I went with Miller because if he explodes he’ll have a shot to go pro and a true one and done mixed in with guys we developed off to the nba would reflect well on us imo.

Maybe not a popular take, but if I were betting, I'd put Miller as a 2 n done. I think he'll have some great games where he looks like a pro, and some where he's challenged by a good defender and has some difficulty. I keep trying to remind people the conference is going to be tough. Maybe no elite team that's favored for the national championship race, but deep as hell.

haasi

New York
2 and done is pretty freaking good. That’s Ayo/Kofi territory. I’d take that 10 times out 10 with a recruit.

I'm going with Grandison, assuming reports were true that he was lighting up practice last year and could have started at the 4 (and will start this year).

Whomever voted for Brandon Lieb should just retire from contributing to polls. He is going to red shirt. The only way he gets as many minutes as the other 6 is if its a 7 way tie at 0, because the season was cancelled.

Whomever voted for Brandon Lieb should just retire from contributing to polls. He is going to red shirt. The only way he gets as many minutes as the other 6 is if its a 7 way tie at 0, because the season was cancelled.

Unless they feel Kofi is leaving (not me btw)

Joke vote.