Sunday, November 10th
8:00pm CT
TV: Pac-12 Network

:illinois:

Dan

Admin
Note about the Pac-12 Network from IlliniMBB-
Sunday's game is on Pac-12 Network.

We wish it was more accessible, too, but since it's Arizona's home game the Pac-12 and its media partners decide where the game is aired. We don't have any control over that.

If you can stream, http://fubo.tv gets Pac-12 Network and offers a 7-day free trial. Might be worth a try if you have a good internet connection.

https://fubo.tv/lp/preview/?page_slug=PAC12HD

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Not expecting a win......but will be awesome if we pull one out.

JFGsCoffeeMug

BU:1 Trash cans:0
Chicago
Sadly, I think this game is going to get ugly. Can't see us keeping up without some really hot shooting. The 45% we shot (30% from 3) against GCU won't get it done.

I'm interested to know how much we've prepared for Arizona. Did we prepare for them this past week or focus solely on the GCU game? Arizona played on Wednesday so they have a few days to study up on us.

Rest up, boys.
Get Kofi some fluids and some deep tissue massages.

playing our first team with future NBA’ers. ✌🏼

Yes the talent level is higher, but we finally get to play a more traditional team. I don't think Kofi or Giorgi will have to chase any 6'5 guys around the perimeter this game. I have a feeling our defense is going to look quite a bit better because of it.

Find some one that has Dish or Direct TV. We have Dish and game is on channel 408 right below BIG 10 network 410. I've been
listening on radio via the Illini station Dan has posted for the games. We can beat this team if we are going to compete in the BIG 10
against the upper class teams. I don't know if we are ready at this stage of the season. I think Kofi and Giorgi will play well. We need Kipper
and Alan G. to really show the talent they have every game, not once in a while. Our guards are very good, shooting will progress as season
gets in full swing. I like the way they are looking inside and the inside guys know what to do with it.

Illini 91 Arizona 89

Tacomallini

Washington State
I don't follow recruiting as close as I'd like. Was UI close to landing any of Arizona's current players?

Kofi will be a problem for Zona. He's got 3 inches and 40 ponds on Jeter. I expect Ayo to be pumped up for this matchup with Mannion. They'll obviously have to prepare for Feliz too with the way he's playing. AG is playing well. That doesn't even include Trent and Giorgi who haven't played anywhere close to their potential yet. The problem will not be talent. Turnovers and foul trouble for Giorgi are the keys to me.

breadman

Herndon, VA
To me, this says it all. Go get'm boys!! Do your damage and do it good and hard!!

Giorgi: "DB, I'm hungry..."@DerrickBurson: "I know. We're getting food right now."

Giorgi: "Not for that. For Sunday."
— Derek Piper (@DPiper247) November 9, 2019

Loyalillini10

Urbana, IL
This will be an incredibly difficult game to win. I believe we have to play better than than we have so far this season. We can’t get off to a bad start, we can’t have the turnovers and we must shoot better from 3. But this game is by no means an auto-loss on the schedule. Let’s go Illini!

I went ahead and signed up for the 7 day fubotv trial. I'll watch the football game on it today. Works great on my Amazon Fire Stick so far!

The Arizona game is going to be great for us for these reasons.

1)It is an away game against a ranked historical power..Not expected to win
2)Ayo wants to be 1st rounder, needs to show it against Manion
3)AGriffin needs more time IMO. Prove it
4)Giorgi and Kofi bring size we have lacked will be fun to see them go against a top 25 team
5) Trent has been big for big games, get back on track
6)Tev we miss you, wished he could play in his home state

Last edited:

HoopCity

Huntsville, AL
Find some one that has Dish or Direct TV. We have Dish and game is on channel 408 right below BIG 10 network 410. I've been
listening on radio via the Illini station Dan has posted for the games. We can beat this team if we are going to compete in the BIG 10
against the upper class teams. I don't know if we are ready at this stage of the season. I think Kofi and Giorgi will play well. We need Kipper
and Alan G. to really show the talent they have every game, not once in a while. Our guards are very good, shooting will progress as season
gets in full swing. I like the way they are looking inside and the inside guys know what to do with it.

Illini 91 Arizona 89

Direct tv does not offer pac 12

Illini 91 Arizona 89
I see the game listed on channel 407 for Dish. I don’t know if that is a guarantee it will be available to me in the Chicago area though. Hope you’re correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.