Admin
Illinois at Indiana
Thursday, January 3rd
6:00pm CT
FS1

:illinois:

foby

Bonnaroo Land
It looks like 4 wins might be our conference ceiling, and this won't be one of them. Tough season.

ChiefGritty

Chicago, IL
I'm actually more optimistic about the conference season now than I was before today.

This team is awful. That being the case, it's better than they realize it. The first step is admitting you have a problem.

For the conference season I'm just hoping for a winning record against the spread and never getting blown out at home.

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Looking ahead to the end of the season, I really hope nobody transfers. Through all of the lumps we will all endure this year, there is the expectation that the tough scheduling and had work should pay off with a huge leap forward next season. It would be pretty devastating to lose any of the Fresh and Sophs on the current roster.

It's pretty easy to imagine Archie completely exposing our defense and winning by 30+

SKane

Tennessee
I think that ILL make shots in the first half and keep it close.

Miller will make adjustments to the IN defense at halftime, ILL will cool off, and ILL will lose 80 - 65.

Two programs right now going in opposite directions.

sacraig

The desert
For the conference season I'm just hoping for a winning record against the spread and never getting blown out at home.

giphy.gif

This is a game where I hope that Underwood can press the entire game and move the tempo up while playing someone tall enough to guard the rim. Giorgi is not that guy.
I won't be mad at the high frequency of the 3 pt shot because to beat Indiana @ Indiana... We are going to need everything to go right.

ILL

I think that ILL make shots in the first half and keep it close.

Miller will make adjustments to the IN defense at halftime, ILL will cool off, and ILL will lose 80 - 65.
I think we’ll be ahead at halftime. Ditto second paragraph though.

Didn't view this as a win before the worst start in recent memory, not going to start looking for one now.

Will be interesting to see if Ayo covers Langford. The talent difference between "elite" recruits (like Ayo in the 30s nationally) and uber-elite recruits (like Langford in the top 10) is usually exacerbated by physical differences (in this case about 2" and 20 lbs). Seems like the job may fall to AJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.