Dan

Admin
Illinois at Iowa
Saturday, November 23rd
11:00am CT
BTN

:illinois:

Last edited:
I’ll be there. :) A lot to ask in the cold before Thanksgiving, but anyone who can should go. Here are your reasons:

1) Iowa City is super fun. It really is.
2) Their fan base is demoralized, so tickets shouldn’t be sky high.
3) Our orange will show super well against their black.
4) I’ll buy you a beer.

Go Illini!

Deleted member 746684

D
I’m stoked for this game but it is going to be extremely difficult. No way Iowa is looking past us now.
I believe though.

dgcrow

Kelso, WA
I’m stoked for this game but it is going to be extremely difficult. No way Iowa is looking past us now.
I believe though.
Agreed. But the Hawkeyes lost a tough one to Wisconsin today, and have Minnesota next week. Maybe they'll be sort of be demoralized by the time they get to the well-rested Illini.

blackdog

Champaign
We always seem to run into the angry Iowa team that just wants to smack someone. I see more of the same coming next week. Let's see if this Illini team has grown enough to not get rolled over again.

pruman91

Paducah, Ky
We always seem to run into the angry Iowa team that just wants to smack someone. I see more of the same coming next week. Let's see if this Illini team has grown enough to not get rolled over again.

well, we do have a bye week next week so we should be rested and kick some Idiots Out Walking Around butt....

Bowling Illini, I like it !!!

We may actually have the upper hand here, despite playing in a notoriously difficult road atmosphere. Full week of rest and two to prepare while they continue to run the gauntlet, should get a few guys back from the sidelines, we’re in a good spot.

Illinir1

Camdenton, MO
I’ll be there. :) A lot to ask in the cold before Thanksgiving, but anyone who can should go. Here are your reasons:

4) I’ll buy you a beer.

Go Illini!
That last one makes me seriously consider a road trip.

Not sure how tv times are set, but this is probably the 2nd best game of the week in the B1G after OSU vs PSU. And that game is already set for 11am. Maybe this is a night game?

Illinifan533

Normal, Illinois
Not sure how tv times are set, but this is probably the 2nd best game of the week in the B1G after OSU vs PSU. And that game is already set for 11am. Maybe this is a night game?

The Pac-12 and Big 12 slates aren't that much better, so this game may be picked up for Fox's 3 p.m. slot. According to their TV schedule, OSU and Penn State is the only game scheduled for the day right now. https://www.foxsports.com/college-football/schedule?season=2019&seasonType=1&week=13&group=-8

4) I’ll buy you a beer.

Go Illini!
If we go to the game, is there a place where you will be tailgating?

Please let me know. We are considering driving the five hours to watch the game. But may wait and tailgate for the Northwestern game at home.

Thanks.

Deleted member 656517

D
We have at least 3 defesive turnovers this game. Keep Epinessa in check, and we’re at the start of something great

Status
Not open for further replies.