Pregame: Illinois at Iowa, Sunday, February 2nd, 12:00pm CT, FS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illini_1979

Oregon
Let's keep this going!

1580588482830.png

The more I look at it, 5-5 the rest of the way might be good enough for a share of the conference. MSU hasn't looked all that great away from home. It's pretty easy to pick out 4 more losses on their schedule.

Okay we are in FIRST PLACE! High Ground. Promised land. Defending the top of the mountain. Beat Iowa —- stay in first 🏆

Was looking at a quick in and out of ORD in time to be home for superbowl but game tix crazy expensive! Is that our rabid base traveling?

Wouldn't be surprised id BU disciplines AG further. Don't be surprised if his minutes are reduced.

JJE

Bethalto, IL
Wouldn't be surprised id BU disciplines AG further. Don't be surprised if his minutes are reduced.
There's no chance BU is going to discipline him more. He served his suspension and even the Underwood seemed that the 2 games was excessive.

Are you drinking? Must be an awful lot, cuz I'm drinking too and I don't see that happening at all.... lol.

Was looking at a quick in and out of ORD in time to be home for superbowl but game tix crazy expensive! Is that our rabid base traveling?
I hope so! It would be amazing to see that, hopefully Krush makes an appearance as well.

This is the game will see 8 points 6 rebounds out of Tev. Pound them inside early to open the driving lanes for layups and kick out three's. Would like to see us press them a little early in the game to get the starting 5 tired. Great team just not that deep!.

Status
Not open for further replies.