Pregame: Illinois at Michigan State, Saturday, November 9th, 2:30pm CT, FS1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a good first quarter. Then break their hearts Illinois 27 MSU 20

Deleted member 645583

D
LOL...come on, man! There are two Ls in Illini. One 3-L Illini could be forgiven, but two?! You had one job!

Agree with the sentiment. :)
Something must have gotten stuck! But I got ILLINI right on the third try!

Deleted member 654622

D
And Wole is still out. I am interested if its going to be Shammond or Khalan filling that role

Nevermind. Werner just tweeted that Khalan is starting

And Wole is still out. I am interested if its going to be Shammond or Khalan filling that role

Nevermind. Werner just tweeted that Khalan is starting

I’m sure they’ll tag team it. Shammond has a game or two before he burns his redshirt, he should be out there quite a bit today I would imagine.

Deleted member 654622

D
I’m sure they’ll tag team it. Shammond has a game or two before he burns his redshirt, he should be out there quite a bit today I would imagine.
Obviously a win above all else is important but I very intrigued about getting to see what Khalan can bring to this team. Physically he looks the part and he has the speed. Finally get to see if he has the intangibles to be a solid starter in the future

Obviously a win above all else is important but I very intrigued about getting to see what Khalan can bring to this team. Physically he looks the part and he has the speed. Finally get to see if he has the intangibles to be a solid starter in the future

Same. Like to see both youngsters get some run and see what they have in a huge road game. Good opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.