Pregame: Illinois at Minnesota, Saturday, October 5th, 2:30pm CT, BTN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the uniform is a disguise. That way if we get blown out, people won't know it was Illinois

Sidney Brown needs to stop over running plays. He did that last year as a freshman. I was hoping he would get that taken care of in the off season. He has not. He continues to overrun plays this season. Hopefully these past two weeks of practice have resulted in a more astute Sidney this week at Minny.
Agree...he had a very poor game vs Nebraska

IlliniSox

Minneapolis, MN
Any recommendations for good places to eat and drink before and after the game? Where are the good hangouts in downtown Minneapolis or campus town area? Thanks! :illinois:

In the Stadium Village area, Sally’s is a great spot (think Legends, but updated). And in the Dinkytown area, Burrito Loco and Loring Pasta Bar are classics. The wings at Burrito Loco are superb. Enjoy!

Any recommendations for good places to eat and drink before and after the game? Where are the good hangouts in downtown Minneapolis or campus town area? Thanks! :illinois:

From a huge Illini fan in MSP:

“Downtown Minneapolis I would say Last Call. Best college football bar downtown for sure”

Deleted member 716187

D
Minnesota 48 Illini 24. Any hopes to make it to 6-6 dies today.

Deleted member 654622

D
It's gameday so I am back in optimistic mode. 38-27 IL. Legit tackling and sustained offensive drives sway our team to victory

It's gameday so I am back in optimistic mode. 38-27 IL. Legit tackling and sustained offensive drives sway our team to victory
Thanks for something positive. I'm with you, but we seem to be in the minority. Illinois 34 Minny 30. 3 PI's for Illinois

ivwilsoniv

Aurora, IL
Weather looks like it's clearing up - will still be a bit windy but reduced chance of rain. Hopefully that doesn't change our game plan to run as much as possible with Corbin & Brown.

It is not teal, that is just the oil painting photoshop filter they slapped on Jake Hansen. If you look at the pictures from the Iowa game last year where we wore all blue you can see it is not teal.

Status
Not open for further replies.