Pregame: Illinois at Nebraska, Saturday, November 10th, 11:00am CT, BTN

Status
Not open for further replies.
s-l300.jpg

Great pic, also reminds the debbie downers of the great players that have played here.

My contrary position to your rant is that constant uniform changes and combinations reflect the times we live in and the desires of the players. If this excites the players, that is the first priority - not the desires of 40 year old men sitting in their underwear in front of their computers.

Honestly man. It’s not about anybody but the people inside that locker room, and the other people were trying to get inside that locker room.

BZuppke

Plainfield
Local news had a segment showing the "big Nebraska linemen" making snow angels on the football field.
They’re soft. We can beat them. Our guys were gargling with old razor blades and rusty nails this morning. Grrrrr.

If Nebraska starts fast I'm afraid this will be a slaughter. Thier offense is built around scoring fast and thier defense turning the ball over when the opponent tries to catch up. We have to limit turnovers or they will be up 21-0 before we have a chance to open the playbook up fully. If we take our time and run our offense I think we will score quite a bit. We can't rush and make mistakes.

I'm not looking forward to seeing their QB for the next 4 years. Kid might be the best QB in the B1G as a true freshman.

SampsonRelpenk

Edwardsville, IL
Unfortunately I'm expecting us to come back down to earth a little bit today. If it's still a contest in the 4th I'll feel pretty good (Penn St game aside).

Status
Not open for further replies.