Illinois at Ohio State
Thursday, February 14th
6:00pm CT
ESPN2

:illinois:

Last edited:

illini55

The Villages, FL
The way they played this week, this game is very winnable. They just need to take it on the road.

Hoppy2105

Little Rock, Arkansas
Defense travels. Play good defense and the offense will take care of itself.

We've got 3 players,between them, that will total between 45-60 a night, plus all our other freshman growing right before our eyes. AJ so important in so many ways, plus he's good for 10 more, plus Feliz wow what a bulldog, and going for 10 plus, Tev, Griffin and DLR 10-15 that's how we get to 90-100.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Somebody make sure Giorgi gets his popcorn ready!!

get-your-popcorn-ready-gif-11.gif

Deleted member 29907

D
Someone tell Giorgi that Ohio State didn't have scholarship for him either.
And fly his brother in for a surprise reveal dressed as our masco... oh, never mind.

Potential semi-trap game as they beat us once and they have MSU the next game 3 days later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Retro62

North Bethesda, Maryland
This game, a true road game against a team that has already beaten us, would make another huge statement about where this program is headed.

And fly his brother in for a surprise reveal dressed as our masco... oh, never mind.

Potential semi-trap game as they beat us once and they have MSU the next game 3 days later.
They hired his brother to teach free throws! :cool:

This game, a true road game against a team that has already beaten us, would make another huge statement about where this program is headed.
The Ohio State team beat the old Fighting Illini team. That doesn't mean anything playing the new Fighting Illini. But please wear the "Fighting Illini" jerseys. In Orange.

Joel Goodson

respect my decision™
The Ohio State team beat the old Fighting Illini team. That doesn't mean anything playing the new Fighting Illini. But please wear the "Fighting Illini" jerseys. In Orange.

Orange and red? No chance.

win these next four games somehow and NCAA tourney talks start to get real. With wins against Michigan State, Wisconsin, Purdue, Maryland, Ohio St, Nebraska and Minnesota it’d be tough for the committee to ignore us.

Tacomallini

Washington State
Youtube TV is listing this as unavailable, but I get ESPN and ESPN 2. Anybody know if it is still a toss up which ESPN channel will carry this game and that's why? I hope...

the national

the Front Range
I’m expecting this to be another dog fight. I bet we go up and OSU fights back in the second half. Hopefully we can keep our composure and pull out the W. I predict a very close win in the mid to upper 70s

OSU beat IU but neither looked impressive today. Away game we should win IMO. Like our matchups.

This is a must win for the post-season fantasists among us. Of course, every game between now and including Friday in the B1G Tournament is a must win for the Big Dance fantasy. I don't think we can win that many, but I'd hate to see the bubble burst as early as next Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.