Pregame: Illinois at Ohio State, Thursday, March 5th, 6:00pm CT, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielb927

Orange Krush Class of 2013
Rochester, MN
Carton is out, so it’s 3- both Wessons and Washington. gonna have to guard the line.

We have been pretty good at running teams off the line this year. Per KenPom, 32.6% of our opponents' shots are threes — that's 43rd in DI. Exactly the same percentage in conference games as overall, which puts us 4th lowest in the Big Ten.

Dogs like road kill!
Military+capture+giant+squirrel.jpg

As much as I'd enjoy another Quad 1 road win, I think this one's a tall order. With us playing for a share of the league championship this late, I feel like we're playing with house money. Never would have thought that on Jan 1.

Gonna watch our defense closely tonight. We're gonna need 3 pt defense in the post season, and this should be a test.

I like our chances. We're a really tough road team. OSU without their other big man who twisted his ankle seems undermanned to me. Go Illini!

This is going to be a tough one. Senior night on the road, a hot OSU team that has length and athleticism that we tend to have issues with.....we'll give a good account of ourselves, but I don't think we have enough offense in the tank when the curtain comes down:.

Ohio State. 74
Good Guys. 64

This is going to be a tough one. Senior night on the road, a hot OSU team that has length and athleticism that we tend to have issues with.....we'll give a good account of ourselves, but I don't think we have enough offense in the tank when the curtain comes down:.

Ohio State. 74
Good Guys. 64

I don't see the Buckeyes as that long, especially with Potter hurt.

I like our chances. We're a really tough road team. OSU without their other big man who twisted his ankle seems undermanned to me. Go Illini!
OSU hasn't lost since Young injured his ankle and that includes most of the Maryland game, Nebraska and Michigan. They know how to play with a short bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.