Pregame: Illinois at UConn, Saturday, September 7th, 2:30pm CT, CBSSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILLINIFAN2

Des Moines, IA
Thanks for the info about how to watch Saturday's game. I currently have Direct/AT&T but looking to change, either Hulu Live or YouTube TV. Would love your suggestions on what service you like best (pros/cons).

Yep, we just need the W. One more step on our path to defeating Ohio U in the Quick Lane Bowl.

I want Williams to redshirt, but I'm really looking forward to seeing a few plays from him this week.

Thanks for the info about how to watch Saturday's game. I currently have Direct/AT&T but looking to change, either Hulu Live or YouTube TV. Would love your suggestions on what service you like best (pros/cons).

We switched to Hulu last year and really like it. On gamedays, you get all of the overflow stations, so you can see games all around the country. It has every channel that Illinois would ever conceivably be on, in BB or FB. I know Youtube is great for sports fans too, but I like the streaming library for Hulu and that puts it over the top for me.

ILLINIFAN2

Des Moines, IA
We switched to Hulu last year and really like it. On gamedays, you get all of the overflow stations, so you can see games all around the country. It has every channel that Illinois would ever conceivably be on, in BB or FB. I know Youtube is great for sports fans too, but I like the streaming library for Hulu and that puts it over the top for me.
Good stuff, glad you brought up BB as I was wondering if most games would be covered via Hulu. Sounds like no issues there!

Yep, we just need the W. One more step on our path to defeating Ohio U in the Quick Lane Bowl.

I want Williams to redshirt, but I'm really looking forward to seeing a few plays from him this week.
Detroit can be beautiful at Christmas.

I'm going to switch from Sling Tv to Fubo Tv. A little more expensive, but will better suit my needs. I believe it also has CBS Sports channel.

I live in NYC so this is an easy one for me. Just purchased three tickets in row 20 at the 40 yard line, $33 each. Got them directly from the UConn ticket office, no need for brokers. And according to the seating chart there is nobody near us in 360 degrees, if that's an indication of where that program is at.

I made the switch from directv to YouTube tv. I only watch sports, and I can’t remember what made me choose yttv over Hulu, but my guess would be more sports channels that I care about.

IllFanInMi

I
Di
I have DirectTV and the CBSSN is on my channel list

I live in NYC so this is an easy one for me. Just purchased three tickets in row 20 at the 40 yard line, $33 each. Got them directly from the UConn ticket office, no need for brokers. And according to the seating chart there is nobody near us in 360 degrees, if that's an indication of where that program is at.
Our two tickets are on the 50, top row (it's only about 25 rows) lower deck on visitor's side. I think a lot of Illini will be there because it's an easy event to do. Prices are more than reasonable. And there's the fact that it's accessible to a lot of people who haven't been able to get to an Illini game, the first time ever that Illinois will play a game in New England.

We all won't be far apart. The stadium only seats 38,066.

Deleted member 29907

D
I made the switch from directv to YouTube tv. I only watch sports, and I can’t remember what made me choose yttv over Hulu, but my guess would be more sports channels that I care about.
I think when I decided on YTtV it was also because they let you have 3 concurrent viewers and some only let you have 2. That was a big factor for my family.

Incidentally, it's worth noting that this is a home-and-away series. Next year's schedule starts with Illinois State coming to Memorial Stadium for the first game, with UConn as the second game.

Status
Not open for further replies.