Pregame: Illinois at UNLV, Saturday, December 9th, 11:00pm CT, ESPN2

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep that was a great game

Not sure time of Gonzaga away win we had several years ago (Gonzaga bench Guitar Hero game). One of my favoriite games of last 10 years. Im sure it was a relatively late game.

PJD86

Texas
Oh I think we played Baylor, starting to remember now. I do remember the Hawaii game.

I'm going to take a nap around 3 so I'll be ready to roll :D

whatahack

St. Peters MO
Does anyone think there is some gamesmanship going on with the start time??

I assume this is a home and home series. Do we start our game at noon....

I'm admittedly an old fart. Who in the hell on Illinois' side of things agreed to this start time?? Sounds like a Mike Thomas or JFG move.

Speak for yurself this 9:00 start time (left coast) is great. I'll have time to get the dinner dishes done and get a 20 minute beach walk in with the dog, before my stomach turns into a knot and I start screaming at the TV for Tejon to quit dribbeling and for people to not throw post entry passes when a defender is fully in front of the target

Deleted member 631370

D
We're already squarely behind the 8 ball. We have no quality wins, our strength of schedule even after these next two games will be sub-par and are already 0-2 in conference. We need to win both and go 10-6 in our remaining conference games to even have a shot. I suspect it will take 11-5 in our remaining conference games, as the strength of the conference is way down.

I agree that's probably what it's going to take.

Personally, I'd be content going 1-1 against UNLV and Mizzou -- preferably the win being against Mizzou. I think we go 0-2.

I think we'll need to go 11-7 in conference to get in. Must compensate for lack of quality wins, a really poor OOC schedule, and a weak B1G. It's the perfect storm this year, unfortunately.

We're already squarely behind the 8 ball. We have no quality wins, our strength of schedule even after these next two games will be sub-par and are already 0-2 in conference. We need to win both and go 10-6 in our remaining conference games to even have a shot. I suspect it will take 11-5 in our remaining conference games, as the strength of the conference is way down.

BUT I could see a scenario where we win the BTT because of our depth... hopefully Eboigbodin can get a little bit more into the mix.

Joel Goodson

respect my decision™
Given that Vegas has a very athletic big, Greg E. should get decent minutes. Great opportunity for him.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Win or the trash can gets it.:illinois: And the mailbox. And the trash truck.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.