Pregame: Illinois at Wisconsin, Friday, October 23rd, 7:00pm CT, BTN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILLINIShox24

Orange Krush '04 & '05
If you are in Illinois, part of the state sports betting law included not being able to wager events involving colleges within Illinois.

Looks like it's going to be in the 30s and rainy in Madison. This may hold back our hypothetically enhanced passing attack, so this probably slightly favors the Badgers?

current forecast is calling for rain in the morning, but clear and hovering around 40 for the game. Shouldn’t have much of an impact.

I think it’s fine but I do wish they’d apply the decals such that the I is vertical when the player is wearing the helmet, instead of being vertical when the helmet is sitting on a table.

Hopefully they did that just for this picture.

(Though, that is a lot to hope for with our track record)

altenberger22

South Carolina
Asmussen makes a good point --- Illini are probably playing for a spot in the Top 25. A well-played victory on the road in Madison would at least garner quite a few votes, and ensure we're a favorite for next week's game!

Watching the 2014 game on BTN. I hope our run defense is better today than 2014. Wow. Melvin Gordon had around 200 yards....in the first half!

Has it been reported that any players not playing because of injury? Now we will see the guys who were freshmen and played from the start are now seniors. We will see with their experience how they play. Gay, Carney, the Oline, Hobbs, and others. Go Illini! What color uniforms will be worn tonight? I think you will see a game like the first games in the ACC and SEC. Lot of scoring.

Has it been reported that any players not playing because of injury? Now we will see the guys who were freshmen and played from the start are now seniors. We will see with their experience how they play. Gay, Carney, the Oline, Hobbs, and others. Go Illini! What color uniforms will be worn tonight? I think you will see a game like the first games in the ACC and SEC. Lot of scoring.
I would guess Stormtrooper unis, those would go best with the black helmets imo

good thing it’s for the players who are wearing it

As long as it isn't offensive.
1603486351861.png

Because??? Care to elaborate? Don't like the color? Don't like the messaging behind it?
Those are not our colors and I do not like the social/political message associated with sports. That is my opinion. The great thing about America is that we can all have our own opinion and it counts just as much as the next person.

Status
Not open for further replies.