Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin
Illinois at Wisconsin
Sunday, February 15th
12:00pm CT
CBS

:illinois:

I think we'll play loose and hopefully play well enough to keep it close and have a chance for a win. That's all I want.

Nothing to lose, everything to gain. I like these types of games.

Fairfield, IL
Four game winning streak going... Let's keep it alive. Beat those stinkin' Badgers of Wisconsin.

I didn't say badges. I said Badgers.

New York
Nothing to lose, everything to gain. I like these types of games.

Yup. Who knows, come to play, bring a good game plan, play good d and we have a chance. Their d is beatable

Champaign
Eh, what hell. Let's go up to Madison and stun 'em.

NE guards Kaminsky. MH on Hayes? RR on Dekker? KN on Gasser and JT/AS on Koenig. Actually think we can defend them pretty well in those scenarios. They don't have any quick guards who like to attack the lane. If NE can somewhat contain FK and MH/LB can put up a decent effort vs. Hayes, we should be competitive.

I'll predict UW 68, UI 62.

NE guards Kaminsky. MH on Hayes? RR on Dekker? KN on Gasser and JT/AS on Koenig. Actually think we can defend them pretty well in those scenarios. They don't have any quick guards who like to attack the lane. If NE can somewhat contain FK and MH/LB can put up a decent effort vs. Hayes, we should be competitive.

Seems like a lot of points for these two teams, ha ha

We've been blown out badly our last 2 trips up to Madison, I'm just looking for a good performance. And who knows, keep the game close....never know what might happen.

I'm scared for this game. I just hope they don't run us out of the gym. Just keep it a 5-10 point game.

Yeah, my son married a UW alum and he's been to several games there. But he currently refuses to go. Waiting for us to close the gap. Think we're moving in the right direction, but sort of doubt that 2015 is the year.

This is the definition of the "nothing to lose" game

Orlando, FL

I think NE matches up with Kaminsky as well as any in the country. I think the mismatch is Dekker. I don't think they can guard Nunn.

Obviously they are the better team and they are playing at home so we should lose. I expect a great effort with nothing to lose. It will be interesting to watch the coaching adjustments. This would be a great game to win.

Yeah, my son married a UW alum and he's been to several games there. But he currently refuses to go. Waiting for us to close the gap. Think we're moving in the right direction, but sort of doubt that 2015 is the year.

This is the definition of the "nothing to lose" game

We should pass up UW next year. They graduate 3 starters and potentially lose a 4th one if Dekker goes pro (doubtful but never know).

My spanish professor is a UW grad. We have a test next Friday. I'm going to bet him that if UI wins, I don't have to take the test and get an A. Seems fair lol

Fairfield, IL
Haven't watched Wisconsin in a while, what do the Badgers like to run on offense and defense?

Fairfield, IL
Well if Rutgers can beat them, why not Illinois? :thumb:
That was a great line by Barnhardt and he's right. We know Kaminsky didn't play in that game, but they still had Dekker and Hayes out there. If Rutgers can beat them, so can any team. Never know on any given night what's gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.