Pregame: Illinois vs Eastern Michigan, Saturday, September 14th, 11:00am CT, BTN

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the secondary shows up along with a strong pass rush the Illini win.

EMU is going to throw.......a lot! We'll see how the defense does against an all out assault through the air

I believe in these coaches and players ill say what everyone else is afraid too. Illini win big 45 to 10

ChiefGritty

Chicago, IL

giphy.gif

ChiefGritty

Chicago, IL
Do our white helmets have blue facemasks again or is that just a bad photoshop? I guess we'll find out.

31-30 Illinois. We will struggle with their passing game.
This is a moment for the defensive backs to step up. Time for interceptions. I watched long highlights of the Kentucky game vs EMU. EMU was never a threat to actually win the game, although Kentucky does not have a strong defense. The Illini defense should slow down or stop EMU. Kentucky has good receivers, but so do we. I do not think Kentucky is a better team.
I predict the Illini get lots of turnovers and win big. 42-16. Not impressed with EMU defense. I here Corbin is back and Dre is ready to run wild.

This is a moment for the defensive backs to step up. Time for interceptions. I watched long highlights of the Kentucky game vs EMU. EMU was never a threat to actually win the game, although Kentucky does not have a strong defense. The Illini defense should slow down or stop EMU. Kentucky has good receivers, but so do we. I do not think Kentucky is a better team.
I predict the Illini get lots of turnovers and win big. 42-16. Not impressed with EMU defense. I here Corbin is back and Dre is ready to run wild.

Kentucky was 10-3 last year but returns just 8 starters. Still predicted to make a bowl. Hope you are right about Illini being better.

EMU hasn't faced the nation's sack leader yet who gets 3 more this week, and the team gets 6 total. Oh, and expect 4 more TD passes too.

Hoppy2105

Little Rock, Arkansas
Why can’t we have one home uniform and one away uniform? Maybe one special combo per year but, all these combinations are too much for me. I don’t want to be Oregon. Yes. I am old.

I don’t mind having multiple looks. Just get rid of the ones I specifically hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.