Pregame: Illinois vs Georgetown, Tuesday, November 13th, 7:30pm CT, FS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 29907

D
Looks like sideline tickets are sold out to the top, corners and baseline tickets are sold up until the top 3-5 rows.

Of course, more than a few "Legacy Club" tickets remain unsold. $155 individual game or $3,000/year for a season ticket! Not sure those are prices fit for a team that went 4-14 in conference last year. Supply and Demand.. but I digress. Hope to see a great crowd tonight!
You're forgetting the tax advantages of such a purchase ;)

Eddie509

Chicago, IL
Assuming true, I think we have enough back court depth to take this game.

So glad that we have a legit backup PG this year unlike years past. Feliz is experienced and the spotlight wont phase him (i hope). Having Griffin available for the game hopefully is a difference maker.

BananaShampoo

Captain 'Paign
Phoenix, AZ
No doubt about it that really hurts not having your best player. Need the other guys to step up. I think they can do it but am certainly less confident now going into this one.

MTMinded

Fatigued
What advantage could really be gained hours before tipoff?

Deleted member 29907

D
That's bad, but probably the best possible explanation.

But my goodness, the will of the sports gods to keep Illinois fans from ever having nice things is unfathomable.
I'd be on the bench too - got to be 100% sure he's ready for Maui :cool:

Much better than some sort of injury. Big loss, but Feliz will be able to step in. Hopefully AG is ready to go. We will miss his D though. I am sure he was slated to guard Akinjo.

But my goodness, the will of the sports gods to keep Illinois fans from ever having nice things is unfathomable.

The college hoops gods may want Griffin to get some tick so he is more comfortable in Hawaii. Who knows. We just gotta shoot the 3 ball like we can and rebound. This should be a close game.

Status
Not open for further replies.