Pregame: Illinois vs Georgetown, Tuesday, November 13th, 7:30pm CT, FS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TownieMatt

CU Expat
Chicago
Trent being out hurts, but it's a position of strength for us. Ayo and Feliz have already shown their ability to score and defend in this system. We'll need players like AJ and Kipper to pick up some scoring as well.

Deleted member 645583

D
I'm excited about tonight's game except for Trent possibly being out.

I'm so excited that I just cracked open my favorite boxed white wine (vintage: last week) to get ready. Only problem is I'm drinking directly from the spigot!

Seriously, I hope Trent is all right. The face of the Illini!

TownieMatt

CU Expat
Chicago
I'm excited about tonight's game except for Trent possibly being out.

I'm so excited that I just cracked open my favorite boxed white wine (vintage: last week) to get ready. Only problem is I'm drinking directly from the spigot!

Seriously, I hope Trent is all right. The face of the Illini!
I like your style. Straight-from-the-spigot drinking is one of my favorite kinds of drinking.

Deleted member 645583

D
I like your style. Straight-from-the-spigot drinking is one of my favorite kinds of drinking.
And it's a great workout for the biceps and pecs! Bota bags are for sissies. And why deal with a middleman, a glass?

I hope it's just a rumor about Trent, but I fear the news is true. Glad Illini are deep in guards.

GO ILLINI!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tevo

Wilmette, IL
So glad that we have a legit backup PG this year unlike years past. Feliz is experienced and the spotlight wont phase him (i hope). Having Griffin available for the game hopefully is a difference maker.

We actually have three legit starting point guards, which is still startling to say as an Illini fan.

Deleted member 645583

D
If it's a concussion, how did it happen to Trent? I spose we'll find out soon enough. Man, I like watching him play the game.

Trent looked fine in yesterday's interview ... should have worn a helmet today. hope its nothing serious.

Sad news indeed. Hope it's not too serious. Hope the rest of the guys can still run the offense.

Deleted member 29907

D
Big energizer for that Georgetown locker room too
Could also work our way - it really depends. GTown could think this just got easier and we jump all over them, and/or the team could rally around Trent/the situation and come out individually more determined... I am reminded of all of the times we relied on either Malcom or Ray Rice to do their thing whilst others watched. Clearly this team is different, but it could inspire some/all to step up. Regardless, this team won't hang its head.

Deleted member 645583

D
What's a Hoya? Nobody really knows. Look it up.

I won't badmouth any school in the country - except for 13 of 14 schools in the BIG and Misery.

May the best team win. Good night and good luck, Edward R. Murrow sign-off. Here's hoping Illini get the W.

And if they do, I'll fly my politically-incorrect Chief flag tomorrow. Special occasion display; sort of "Paint the Hall Orange" kind of thing.

Beat the Hoyas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.