Pregame: Illinois vs Hampton, Saturday, November 23rd, 7:00pm CT, BTN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottSudikoff

Twitter @Sudikoff
Will there be a BTN U replay of this game?
Hard to know for sure -- the only upcoming Student U airings on the BTN guide (at least on YouTube TV) are 1 each Tuesday and Wednesday, but don't list what they'll be. I think they try to wait on that, to see which is the best game/production to air. So if it airs, it'll be a couple days after the fact.

For the record the most recent Student U airing was Stephen F Austin vs. Rutgers from Wednesday night, it aired this (Friday) morning.

FYI -- I'll be on the call tomorrow and Tuesday working with the Student U crew.

In that BBV interview, I would like to know who's shooting the threes at the other end of the floor. From about 2:00 they must have hit 9 of 10.
Where is that in the games? Does a defender change everything THAT much?

I’m impressed by the intelligence of these players. This team is going to be scary by the end of the B1G.

I haven't watched a game so far this year (oddly I'm more of a FB fan and don't care to watch until B1G season), but I know we got crushed by AZ. Are we hot enough to be asked to the dance?

In that BBV interview, I would like to know who's shooting the threes at the other end of the floor. From about 2:00 they must have hit 9 of 10.
Where is that in the games? Does a defender change everything THAT much?

Yes.

The defender definitely changes things that much. I'm guessing most college teams have several guys that can regularly hit 8 or 9 out of 10 when just shooting.

I remember wa
Yes.

The defender definitely changes things that much. I'm guessing most college teams have several guys that can regularly hit 8 or 9 out of 10 when just shooting.
i remember watching film of Griffin hitting three after three like they were layups in practice last year. I’m still waiting to see him bust out, waiting........

I remember wa

i remember watching film of Griffin hitting three after three like they were layups in practice last year. I’m still waiting to see him bust out, waiting........
I think AG's confidence will continue to grow. He's good at 6/19 beyond the Arc so far ..but not as "great" as Giorgi's 5/7:) I believe he and trent will be at the top by end of year.

I really love AGs game. He is quick and active and injects energy to the team

Haven’t been to a game in a long time.

Going to head up early. Where is the best spot to go get a nice burger before the game?

jmilt7

Waukegan
Hard to know for sure -- the only upcoming Student U airings on the BTN guide (at least on YouTube TV) are 1 each Tuesday and Wednesday, but don't list what they'll be. I think they try to wait on that, to see which is the best game/production to air. So if it airs, it'll be a couple days after the fact.

For the record the most recent Student U airing was Stephen F Austin vs. Rutgers from Wednesday night, it aired this (Friday) morning.

FYI -- I'll be on the call tomorrow and Tuesday working with the Student U crew.
But, but, but, will Anthony Pasquale be announcing for either game? :eek:

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Plan for tonight's game:

Every time I hear "schmack" from the announcing booth, I will slam a beer. Once the game is over, I will log onto this forum and give my post game summary that will be insightful and extremely accurate.
Also, please give a review of the hospital room.

Haven’t been to a game in a long time.

Going to head up early. Where is the best spot to go get a nice burger before the game?
Aside from Max’s takeout in Chicago’s Loop I’m not a huge burger man. Typically I just hit up Five Guys though. I think there’s 1 in champaign. I seem to recall dehstil was a decent brewery with a good burger on the menu too but haven’t been there in years.

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
Plan for tonight's game:

Every time I hear "schmack" from the announcing booth, I will slam a beer. Once the game is over, I will log onto this forum and give my post game summary that will be insightful and extremely accurate.
You had best follow through with this, buddy. You can’t get us all hyped up for that and not follow through.

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
At the risk of sounding like a broken record: any word if or when tevian Jones plays again?

At the risk of sounding like a broken record: any word if or when tevian Jones plays again?

I am thinking that is not going too well? No word, BU doesn't like to even address it really from what I can tell. I really hope Tev gets it together, starting to wonder though myself.

Anyone know if we can atch a taped delay replay of this game on line for free? Wonderinging if I need to stay isolated.

jmilt7

Waukegan
I am thinking that is not going too well? No word, BU doesn't like to even address it really from what I can tell. I really hope Tev gets it together, starting to wonder though myself.
Hopefully not so much doesn't like to but rather is tired of answering the same question over and over. So he has put it out there not to ask. Just speculation on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.