Pregame: Illinois vs Indiana, Sunday, March 1st, 1:00pm CT, BTN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel we match up good to IU. Kofi should be a major problem for Davis. I feel like we win by 10 plus. The last two are gonna be tough but one at a time.

Illinois -5.5 per Vegas Insiders. 10 would obviously be awesome.

Great season. Recommend to enjoy every single game, individually. Who knows how far the team can go in BTT or NCAAT, don’t worry about this now. I plan to enjoy each game for what it is. Now let’s beat those Hoosiers.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
It never seems to work out when I take off work to watch...so off to the coal mine for me today.

Now the team needs to do their work today. Don't let this crowd down. Show these recruits what the House of Paign stands for.

Win or die trying. :chief: :illinois: :chief:

jmilt7

Waukegan
Great season. Recommend to enjoy every single game, individually. Who knows how far the team can go in BTT or NCAAT, don’t worry about this now. I plan to enjoy each game for what it is. Now let’s beat those Hoosiers.
I wish I had this attitude. I envy you. And I think I did until '89. After that I always expected Illinois to win, win and win some more. And then along came '05 and I just cannot go back to merely enjoying the game. Illinois has to be ranked, has to win the B1G, has to be feared and admired, has to win it all one day. I need help.

SH has only 2 for sale in 100 level for $356 each with fees.
I've always gotten tickets always. I go to the NW lot were the biggest donors park usually. Also Sunday early games a lot of people dont go (like my mom!) Since it's close to church. If you go to that lot I expect you could get tickets at face value and likely good ones. I always can or did for years and years and still do when I go. We had 3rd row "B" season tickets for 30 years til we moved and I always got better and sold mine to move down.

Last edited:

the national

the Front Range
I've always gotten tickets always. I go to the NW lot were the biggest donors park usually. Also Sunday early games a lot of people dont go (like my mom!) Since it's close to church. If you go to that lot I expect you could get tickets at face value and likely good ones. I always can or did for years and years and still do when I go. We had 3rd row "B" season tickets for 30 years til we moved and I always got better and sold mine to move down.
The good folks in the NW lot aren’t worried about cost, they want the place full. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.