Pregame: Illinois vs Iowa, Thursday, January 11th, 7:00pm CT, FS1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am as happy as anyone that Greg Ebo is getting more playing time as the season moves forward. But I am going to posit that the reason why is not because of how Finke and Black are playing, or not playing. I am going to give the coaching staff some props that they recognized the lack of depth at the forward/center position and realized they needed to do something about it, and NOW. So just wondering if OA has been giving Ebo some extra special individual practice time to get him coached up to play more rather than let him go until next season. And as we can see, Ebo is responding nicely. Looking forward to seeing him on the floor more and more, which means more rest for Finke and Black.
Uhh, he's playing because the other guys have been in foul trouble.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

IlliniDent

Chicago, IL
I am as happy as anyone that Greg Ebo is getting more playing time as the season moves forward. But I am going to posit that the reason why is not because of how Finke and Black are playing, or not playing. I am going to give the coaching staff some props that they recognized the lack of depth at the forward/center position and realized they needed to do something about it, and NOW. So just wondering if OA has been giving Ebo some extra special individual practice time to get him coached up to play more rather than let him go until next season. And as we can see, Ebo is responding nicely. Looking forward to seeing him on the floor more and more, which means more rest for Finke and Black.

If all it took was extra individual practice time they would do that with every single player

Last edited:

kcib8130

Parts Unknown
I think not spotting the opposing team a 10 point lead in the first 3 minutes would go a long way.

Anyone know if these FS1 games can be replayed on any streaming apps? I work overnight and no ability to record, so rely on replays from ESPN and BTN2Go.

If you have Hulu Live you should be able to set it to record and then you can stream it anywhere anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.