Pregame: Illinois vs Lewis (Exhibition), Friday, November 1st, 8:00pm CT, BTN+

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BTN+ app is showing that the game is on tonight. Where does it say the game is only showing tomorrow?
The Lewis game is re-airing tomorrow on BTN. So, if you're like me and haven't signed up for BTN+ and you have BTN, you can just watch it tomorrow.

The Lewis game is re-airing tomorrow on BTN. So, if you're like me and haven't signed up for BTN+ and you have BTN, you can just watch it tomorrow.
I just went through the BTN schedule for Saturday, and didn't see the basketball game anywhere. Do you have a time for tomorrow's rebroadcast?

BTN+

Illinois has 4 games on BTN+ this season, the pay online service. Only 1 month of BTN+ service is required this season for Illini Basketball.

Lewis (Nov. 1st)
Nicholls St (Nov. 5th)
Hampton (Nov. 23rd)
Lindenwood (Nov. 26th)

https://www.btnplus.com/

$9.95 per month, select Illinois, and don't auto-renew so you use it only 1 month if you only use it for the Illini Basketball games.
So does downloading the app on my phone allow me multiple ways to watch( on my tv also)?

Epsilon

M tipping over
Pdx
Anybody know if the game will be available on demand at some point?

So does downloading the app on my phone allow me multiple ways to watch( on my tv also)?

Yes, I have it on my phone and my laptop. I am on the road most days, and need to use both.

Deleted member 29907

D
I had the same issue

I had the same issue last year and got the same answer from them, so thats why I didn't subscribe this year...I'm looking for other options now.
Its working on my Roku at this time

Status
Not open for further replies.