Pregame: Illinois vs Lewis (Exhibition), Friday, November 1st, 8:00pm CT, BTN+

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't like to lose any games!

t7nich

Central IL
Lewis University went 25-6 last year in D2. Not too shabby. That being said, this should be no contest. Also, Lewis has one of the best logos in all of sports.

298BCCB1-F703-437A-82F1-D2598740A12F.png

If Kofi does not start, something must have gone seriously wrong between now and then.

Not convinced Alan starts over Damonte. As much as this board derides Damonte’s lack of scoring, it seems BU highly values his defense. I also think I’d rather have Damonte on the floor when Trent, Ayo, and Giorgi are all out there (three top scorers). Then let Griffin be the offensive spark off the bench to offset any drop off in scoring from those top three guys taking a breather.

SampsonRelpenk

Edwardsville, IL
Not convinced Alan starts over Damonte. As much as this board derides Damonte’s lack of scoring, it seems BU highly values his defense. I also think I’d rather have Damonte on the floor when Trent, Ayo, and Giorgi are all out there (three top scorers). Then let Griffin be the offensive spark off the bench to offset any drop off in scoring from those top three guys taking a breather.
To start the season I think you're right, but Griffin's performance on the boards in Italy makes me think he worms his way into big minutes sooner rather than later.

Getting excited. Should be a fun way to end the week.

Starting Lineup for Friday what ya got? Trent, Ayo, Alan, Kipper, and GB
Ayo, Trent, Giorgi are Locked in unless something goes wrong.
I think Da’Monte starts but there’s a chance it’s Feliz.
Then I think there’s a 50/50 chance Kofi starts. If not then it’s a tossup between Kipper and Griffin.

This is a good point as he needs to balance the rotations. Although I would like a starting five that could shock the opponent and put us up big at the start rather than us getting in the hole early.

SampsonRelpenk

Edwardsville, IL
My guess is zero, unless the camera pans over to the team bench area.
Whoops. I brain-farted and forgot sit-out transfers aren't even allowed to play in exhibitions. My brain has been ruined by Michael Finke playing in one during his redshirt year.

If you think for one moment, that Kofi isn't starting, you are kidding yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.