Pregame: Illinois vs Lewis (Exhibition), Friday, November 1st, 8:00pm CT, BTN+

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think for one moment, that Kofi isn't starting, you are kidding yourself.
I think Kofi will not start. First, hasn't proved anything, and second out of respect for the older players. Lineups will be changed throughout the game, and starting really means nothing.

Deleted member 3329

D
I paid the $9.95 for one month. Can't wait to see our version of Shaq! Think game one he'll be better than the big guy we lost to Missouri.

hooraybeer

Pittsburgh, PA
Ayo, Trent, Griffin, Giorgi, Kofi is our most talented lineup with Jones out, but doesn't mean that's who starts

haasi

New York
I’d bet Giorgi and Kofi start together to get them more reps with each other. Ayo and Trent also almost for sure starting, although I’d guess coaches want to use this game to get reps for other players further down the roster. Feliz presumably off bench. So I’d think last starter would be Kipper Damonte or Griffin. I’d lean Damonte.

Tev and the two transfers unavailable. Only other options would be BBV Hamlin or walkons

Help please. I've read this entire thread and I'm still not sure about the BTN Plus. Do I have to subscribe first using the BTN Plus app and then watch the games on the Fox Sports app or do you still watch the games on the BTN Plus app?? Or do you subscribe and watch both on the Fox Sports app??

IlliniSaluki

IL metro east burbs of St. Louis
Help please. I've read this entire thread and I'm still not sure about the BTN Plus. Do I have to subscribe first using the BTN Plus app and then watch the games on the Fox Sports app or do you still watch the games on the BTN Plus app?? Or do you subscribe and watch both on the Fox Sports app??

for btn+ stuff you watch through the btn+ app i'm pretty sure.. if it's on FS1, Fox, or BTN you watch through the foxsports app

Signed up this morning. Looks like it's good to go --can't wait to see how we look in a game.

for btn+ stuff you watch through the btn+ app i'm pretty sure.. if it's on FS1, Fox, or BTN you watch through the foxsports app
Also a BTN+ subscription will not get you access to regular BTN broadcasts. You either need to log in with a cable provider or get it through something like youtube tv for the regular BTN broadcasts.

I wish that the BTN+ subscription also got you all the regular BTN channels also, then it might actually be worth something.

HoopCity

Huntsville, AL
Also a BTN+ subscription will not get you access to regular BTN broadcasts. You either need to log in with a cable provider or get it through something like youtube tv for the regular BTN broadcasts.

I wish that the BTN+ subscription also got you all the regular BTN channels also, then it might actually be worth something.

I subscribed a week ago and Roku is my link. I have been trying all week to watch ILLINI videos like, (Ayo Dosunmu,video) (the journey Ayo) (the journey Underwood) can't watch any of them. I have e-mailed them for a week with no results other than they are working on it, really ??? Hope the feed works tonight !! Anyone have any ideas ??

pruman91

Paducah, Ky
I had the same issue
I subscribed a week ago and Roku is my link. I have been trying all week to watch ILLINI videos like, (Ayo Dosunmu,video) (the journey Ayo) (the journey Underwood) can't watch any of them. I have e-mailed them for a week with no results other than they are working on it, really ??? Hope the feed works tonight !! Anyone have any ideas ??

I had the same issue last year and got the same answer from them, so thats why I didn't subscribe this year...I'm looking for other options now.

I had the same issue

I had the same issue last year and got the same answer from them, so thats why I didn't subscribe this year...I'm looking for other options now.

Honestly dude just get a chromecast for $25. Cast from your phone. 3 games. $35 all in...not too shabby for the Greatest Show on Earth

jmilt7

Waukegan
This probably won't help much those who are having problems with the BTNplus app. I too had an issue with trying to watch using the BTNplus app last year (can't remember what exactly, but I remember it just didn't work) and I got the same response from their tech support (?) as HoopCity that they were working on it. I went ahead and subscribed this year anyway figuring that they must have fixed the issue in a year. Well, it does work, kind of, now. I logged in and was able to watch last year's Michigan State game. But when I tried watching the 2001 Louisville game I got an error message. Then I tried some other older games, both basketball and football (Classic games I think they call them). They would not load. The status bar would get about half way and then stop. I then was able to watch the Wisconsin football game (in 60 minutes) successfully. So, it seems to be spotty to say the least. Will cross my fingers for tonight's game. I guess I will be sending them another complaint. Maybe if enough people complain they might do something about it. Hah! Seems as if it can't be that difficult to get the app to work properly.

HoopCity

Huntsville, AL
Hector (BTN+) (btnplussupport@btn.com)To:you Details
Dear Jvk,

Thank you for contacting BTN+ support.

Our team is working on this issue please be aware this is only on Roku, you can watch the content on other supported devices.

Regards,
Hector
BTN+ Support

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 4:54 PM, Jvk <> wrote via Mail:
What is taking so long on this problem?? When is this going to be fixed or is it ??

John

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 3:32 PM, Kyle Connor <btnplussupport@btn.com> wrote via Mail:
Greetings,

No, this should not have an effect on this event Friday.

Best regards,
On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 3:10 PM, Jvk < wrote via Mail:

Thank You Hector, I hope those will not effect the game Fri night?

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 2:53 PM, Hector <btnplussupport@btn.com> wrote via Mail:
Dear Jvk,

Thank you for contacting BTN+ support.

Our development team is aware of the issue, and is working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Regards,
Hector
BTN+ Support
On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 2:45 PM, Jvk <> wrote via Mail:

Thanks Hector,
I can not watch older big ten videos of Illinois.

John

jmilt7

Waukegan
What are the other supported devices?
First, in my post above I neglected to say my experience is also with the Roku app (or I think Roku calls it a channel). Second in regard to this question “what are the other supported devices?” I can say that one is the BTN Plus app on my iPad. All the programs I failed to get or load via the BTN Plus app on my Roku I was able to get or load or watch via the BTN Plus app on my iPad. So I guess the iPad would be one supported device. I can then cast it to my Apple TV and watch it on my tv. But the question remains if they can get it to work on the iPad and other apps or channels work on a Roku why the heck can’t they fix it on the Roku!

Looks like a replay at 12:30 pm on Saturday.

Tomorrow November 2
10:00amBTN Tailgate: from Purdue
Start your game day from West Lafayette with Dave Revsine and the BTN Crew as David Bell appears on “Loungin' with Howard” and Jack Plummer catches up with Michelle McMahon.
12:30pmStudent U: Men's Basketball: Lewis at Illinois - 11/1/19
Men's Basketball: Lewis at Illinois - 11/1/19
2:00pmIllinois Football Classic: Wisconsin at Illinois - 10/19/19
Wisconsin at Illinois - 10/19/19

Just renewed by BTN+ subscription. FYI, they now include a check box for autorenewal (it is selected by default so you'll want to deselect it if you only want to pay for one month). I don't think they had this option in the past, so I just wanted to make sure people saw it.

Tophe

Middle TN
Looks like a replay at 12:30 pm on Saturday.

Tomorrow November 2
10:00amBTN Tailgate: from Purdue
Start your game day from West Lafayette with Dave Revsine and the BTN Crew as David Bell appears on “Loungin' with Howard” and Jack Plummer catches up with Michelle McMahon.
12:30pmStudent U: Men's Basketball: Lewis at Illinois - 11/1/19
Men's Basketball: Lewis at Illinois - 11/1/19
2:00pmIllinois Football Classic: Wisconsin at Illinois - 10/19/19
Wisconsin at Illinois - 10/19/19

I'm assuming that's 12:30 Eastern time (11:30 Central)

Strangest thing... I just signed up for BTN+. Very confused (not unhappily) by the price!

Service Summary
Service:BTN+ Monthly
Price:USD$0

Epsilon

M tipping over
Pdx
The BTN+ app is showing that the game is on tonight. Where does it say the game is only showing tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.