Pregame: Illinois vs Maryland, Friday, February 7th, 7:00pm CT, FS1

Status
Not open for further replies.
assuming an NCAA tourney loss is in there, there’s room for one more loss in regular season or conference tourney. That said, I’d be happy not to lose in the NCAA tourney.
I was just predicting the regular season. Post season depends on draws, too often.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
I get (a little) that ESPN isn't featuring the MD vs. IL game on it's NCAAM "homepage" because it's not broadcasting on their network, but c'mon....no mention....no subheadline, no tiny article to say a little something about the ONLY game featuring ranked opponents and a game that has 2 teams vying for 1st place in the BEST CONFERENCE in the land?

RIDICULOUS and SHAMEFUL.... and professionally irresponsible.

GO ILLINI!!!!

I've had an ESPN boycott-ish in effect since the 2010 World Series Debacle. Zero coverage of my beloved Texas Rangers' first WS. I was tuned in every day on the edge of my seat. Nothing but NBA and NFL b/s. In October. The World Series. Almost no coverage.

I refuse to watch anything on ESPN unless it's an Illini, Mavs, or Rangers game. It's a garbage network now.

"Boycott-ish" ESPN!

Join me won't you?

I've had an ESPN boycott-ish in effect since the 2010 World Series Debacle. Zero coverage of my beloved Texas Rangers' first WS. I was tuned in every day on the edge of my seat. Nothing but NBA and NFL b/s. In October. The World Series. Almost no coverage.

I refuse to watch anything on ESPN unless it's an Illini, Mavs, or Rangers game. It's a garbage network now.

"Boycott-ish" ESPN!

Join me won't you?

BananaShampoo

Captain 'Paign
Phoenix, AZ

"Boycott-ish" ESPN!

Join me won't you?
I haven't watch ESPN willingly since 2011.

"Boycott-ish" ESPN!

Join me won't you?

As a Cardinals fan, sorry about 2011. Sort of.

As for ESPN and baseball. Give me MLB Network. It's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.