Pregame: Illinois vs Miami, Monday, December 2nd, 6:00pm CT, ESPN2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Board PSA!

I know, not the place to post it, but no thread really is....

For all you junkies that got BTN+ for the past month, today is the day to cancel your subscription. There is no way to do it on-line. I had to send an email to btn2gosupport@btn.com . Used the Subject"Terminate BTN+ Account" and requested that it be cancelled.

They got back to me very quickly assuring me no future charges would be incurred.

Still remember the horrible call that screwed us in the tourney which next year started the replay review during end of games.

i was at the game. My seat was even with the baseline. My eye level was even with Kenny Kadji’s hand. What a ridiculous call that was.

I had a friend there. He was sitting in the balcony level behind the opposite basket. He told me even from his seat the call was obvious.

Unforgivable to miss a call that obvious in that big of a situation.

Deleted member 533939

D
Unless my memory is failing me, no one that has anything to do with this team was around back in 2013. Most of the current players were in grade school. There is no revenge factor.....

.... But I still want to crush them.

Board PSA!

For all you junkies that got BTN+ for the past month, today is the day to cancel your subscription. There is no way to do it on-line. I had to send an email to btn2gosupport@btn.com . Used the Subject"Terminate BTN+ Account" and requested that it be cancelled.

They got back to me very quickly assuring me no future charges would be incurred.

Just did this and they responded within 30 minutes to my email giving me detailed instructions on how to cancel subscription through iTunes. Very easy!!

Board PSA!

Thanks The Dave... no way was I remembering that.

Take that BTN+, SCHMACK!

blackdog

Champaign
Board PSA!

Seems like it works differently for some people for me I just purchased a single month BTN+ pass that expires Dec 1 and that's it. No auto renew or anything else.

That’s the key. There was a box that you had to uncheck to cancel autopay for a continued subscription.

Seems like it works differently for some people for me I just purchased a single month BTN+ pass that expires Dec 1 and that's it. No auto renew or anything else.
Yep, that's me!

Looks like Kofi and Giorgi will be up against some size in Miami. Like to see them dominate.

Miami has lost to Louisville, Florida (both ranked in Top 25) and Connecticut
Picked to finish 9th in the ACC pre-season rankings.
Let's get it started.

Like to see a thirty point blowout!

Dan

Admin
Underwood: Had a good break. Had a good Thanksgiving. Guys got away a little bit. We took Thanksgiving Day completely off. Started back on Friday with two-a-days.

Underwood: Obviously, a step up in competition. Jim (Larranga) has done a tremendous job at Miami. Chris Lykes is small in stature but not in game... Can be a very, very explosive team offensively. Expect Keith Stone (grad transfer from Florida) back for this game.

Underwood: Da'Monte's aggressiveness has been off the chart (in practice). Not just from the three, but driving the basketball. Have told him not to be afraid to 'like something' offensively.

https://twitter.com/DPiper247

Status
Not open for further replies.