Admin
Illinois vs Michigan
Thursday, January 10th
7:00pm CT
FS1

:illinois:

foby

Bonnaroo Land
If they continue to improve, this one might be less than a 15 point loss.

oh boy. definitely dreading this one .

illini80

Forgottonia
The only way we have a chance it to shoot 50% from 3 and stay out of foul trouble. That seems unlikely, but even bad teams get hot once in a while. More likely, it’s our worst loss of the season.

The only way we have a chance it to shoot 50% from 3 and stay out of foul trouble. That seems unlikely, but even bad teams get hot once in a while. More likely, it’s our worst loss of the season.
I’m going to say MSU will be 25+. this one within 20.

That is already spoken for Fla Atlantic!

Hey, if the ladies can beat #12 Minn on their court, then maybe we can...

okay, probably not.

Deleted member 746094

D
Even if we play well this is going to be a double digit loss.

We are going to struggle big time with their height and athleticism at both ends. Their 2-4 positions collectively will be hands down the best we face all year. Unless we somehow win the BTT and face Duke in the first Rd?

t7nich

Central IL
Michigan looks like a final four team. This one could get ugly.

HoopCity

Huntsville, AL
Call me crazy, but I think Michigan overlooks us and we make it at least somewhat interesting. Team is very hungry for a win and being at home against the #2 team will have them fired up.

I am going to support the above statement from a not so crazy Loyalty brother! Hopefully there will be much difference from the Gonzaga game on a neutral court when we face another top tier team in Michigan in our pinball machine and not a neutral court.

Status
Not open for further replies.